Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Mr. Tibbs!
Quote | Reply
The Titanflex is finished. I will post a pic as soon as the Renn gets here (A pic with a training wheel would be like posting a picture of a Ferrari with whitewall tires....it just isn't done). For what it is worth, it looks pretty wicked. And it is actually pretty light even with the 900 pound gorrilla that is the Ergo stem (it weighs almost as much as the carbon compact FSA crank)

Lance

Quote | Reply
Sweet! When is the disc do in?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Mr. Tibbs! [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, I ordered it the second week of april, so if Frank is in keeping with the 7 week time frame, it should be here any day

Quote | Reply
I love the ergo stem for tweaking po, but you're damn skippy that I am swapping out the 400g for a normal stem pre hilly UK half. For flat stuff (Gulf Coast, IMFL) I just leave the sucker on. Can't wait to see it. FWIW, another S. Florida guy I know ordered a TF and had exactly 1 hour on it before dropping a 4:30 at Disney. He freaking loves it.

Assimilate now. Resistance is futile.
Quote Reply