Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help me find a 70.3 in the Northeast before 08/19
Quote | Reply
I have a visually impaired friend that has to complete a 70.3 before 08/19 as part of WTC's requirement of doing a 'validation race' before he heads out to Kona in the fall.

I've been looking through the various calendars and could use a hand - do you fine folks know of any 70.3 races within a 6 hour drive of the Boston area happening before 08/19?

I haven't found any besides the two below that don't work from a logistical standpoint.
- HITS Hudson Valley - Sat July 7th, Kingston NY
- Musselman Triathlon - Sun July 15th, Geneva NY

Thanks in advance.

Quote Reply
Re: Help me find a 70.3 in the Northeast before 08/19 [alexanderzlenz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tupper Lake is this weekend.

Ohio 70.3 is the end of July but out of your 6 hour range.
Quote Reply
Re: Help me find a 70.3 in the Northeast before 08/19 [alexanderzlenz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Muskoka 70.3 is July 8th but it looks to be around a 10 hour drive from Boston. Rev3 St. Andrews is July 8th, and Peasant Man is August 19th.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, Rev3 Williamsburg is July 7-8....

Probably still a little further than 6 hours.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does it have to be a "70.3" or just a HIM distance race?

If he wants to spend $750 CAD on a charity entry and doesn't have any plans this weekend, it looks like you can still register for Mont Tremblant on Sunday! Google says a 6 hour 40 min drive.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Help me find a 70.3 in the Northeast before 08/19 [sch340] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent suggestions thus far, thanks!

Doesn't have to be a branded 70.3, just a HIM distance.

Rev3 Williamsburg is an option
This weekend in Tremblant is too pricy.
I'll check out the others.
Quote Reply