i'm on the hunt. here are my imperatives in no order:
1. disc brake.
2. basic road geometry, nothing fancy.
3. my fit coordinates suggest a frame stack of 575mm to 590mm, and a frame reach of 390mm to 400mm, for the most elegant front end config.
4. i like longish chainstays. at least 415mm.
5. i'm adamant about being able to change my stem, and to change it without having to unroute and reroute a rear brake hydraulic line.
6. i'll be riding 2x.
7. i'd like to suppport a tire clearance of at least 30mm.
i'm not that picky about frame aerodynamics. like a fairly sprightly steering, but i also like a pretty stiff (but not tanklike) front end, and those sort of counter each other. this typically means a trail of 55mm or less. but i can get used to whatever the bike delivers.
Have you considered a Trek Domane in the H1.5 geometry? (side note: you have to email Trek to get the H1.5 geometry as they don't have it on their website, also included a chart at link below) 2020-trek-domane-geometry-1564177537.png
The 58cm frame is 581 stack, 391 reach, 425 chain stays, trail 53mm. Standard stem and you'll have no problem swapping it without messing with any cables. Generous clearance for tires (38mm quoted), semi aero, slick DT storage, and the ST/HT suspension works!