Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help for tremblant
Quote | Reply
I'm anxiously awaiting IM Mont Tremblant but got really worried when the bib list came out. I'm not on it. I have my registration receipt so I know that I SHOULD be on the list. I'm also AWA silver but I'm also NOT on that list either. Here's where it gets weird, I am on the triclub list with my teammates. My bib number is in the 2000s. It looks like they tagged me onto the end of the list. I emailed the montremblant Ironman email, athlete services and AWA email multiple times with no reaponse..? Finally AWA emailed me saying they were going to reach out to athlete service for me but that was days ago. I know some people here like to downplay AWA but in all honesty skipping a line and a better rack position mean something. Anybody have email addresses of someone that can assist me. Very frustrating with 3 weeks left...
Quote Reply
Re: Help for tremblant [Danwelchdpt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here.
I'm not AWA, but I registered many months ago, and my name -is- on the tri club list, but not in the age group list.
I just emailed them, but doubt I'll hear back any time soon...
Quote Reply
Re: Help for tremblant [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, looking at it further, it looks like anyone who's name is on the tri club list, is not on the AG list. Maybe just the way they decided to make up the 3 lists, names only appear on one of the three.
Similarly, I have friends who are part of my club, but they are also AWA, and their name only appears on the AWA list, none of the others.
Quote Reply
Re: Help for tremblant [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So it appears that their lists are screwed up... Unfortunately that still doesn't fix my bib number and subsequent rack spot....

Thanks for the replies though.
Quote Reply
Re: Help for tremblant [Danwelchdpt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you getting the "are you ready for your ironman emails" that come after you register? The other thing is, is there a way of calling and talking to a real person on the phone? I would try that.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Help for tremblant [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm also not on the list for some reason. None of the lists have my name, and yet I've got my confirmation email for registration and it's listed as an upcoming race on my ironman account.
Have sent an email, but can't find a contact # to call.

Does anyone else have a contact # for athlete services related to this race?
Quote Reply
Re: Help for tremblant [powerj33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do they have a dedicated FB page? I've had decent success posting there for other races.
Quote Reply
Re: Help for tremblant [ninagski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is a FB group. Find that and join. Marc Roy from Sportstats monitors that group and can help or give you a status update. He is in regular communication with the Ironman registration staff.
Quote Reply
Re: Help for tremblant [powerj33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I just got off the phone with Ironman Mont Tremblant. Apparently they made a mistake and left 60 athletes off of the registration list on accident. And instead of affecting all athletes by changing all bib numbers they added the 60 athletes to list but with very high bib numbers (in the 2000s). She assured me that I am on the AWA list and to check in as AWA. She also stated that of the 60 people who are AWA, they will be racked with the other AWA athletes despite the number discrepancy. Hopefully that clears things up. Thanks guys.
Last edited by: Danwelchdpt: Aug 1, 18 8:40
Quote Reply