Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help: Saddle Setup
Quote | Reply
I am in the process of experimenting with a few different saddles. I think I have an idea but I am looking for some guidance on how the different saddles should be setup. I am currently on an ISM Road. The first two I have lined up to try are a Bontrager Hilo and a Specialized Power. Thank you in advance for in insight given.
Last edited by: LSchmitt: Apr 12, 18 14:12
Quote Reply
Re: Help: Saddle Setup [LSchmitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LSchmitt wrote:
I am in the process of experimenting with a few different saddles. I think I have an idea but I am looking for some guidance on how the different saddles should be setup. I am currently on an ISM Road. The first two I have lined up to try are a Bontrager Hilo and a Specialized Power. Thank you in advance for in insight given.

I can't comment on the Hilo, but I'm in the middle of trying the Power on my tri bike after having it on my road bike and liking it a lot. So far I like it, but Saturday's 3 hour ride will be the real test. You'll definitely need to tilt it down a bit so that when you're in the aero bars, you're not getting squished by the nose. I have found that sitting back on the saddle more so on my sit bones as opposed to pubic rami (which split nose saddles like the Road put you) has been good for me. I had to move it up significantly from where I was riding my previous split nose saddles.
Quote Reply