Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Have you gotten an annoying pop up since seeing this?
Quote | Reply
not yesterday or last week or even earlier this morning. have you gotten any nonsense on your handheld since 10:30am PST? we're trying to isolate whether taking any ads down makes a difference.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Have you gotten an annoying pop up since seeing this? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan, I got one on iPhone @ 11:30 am to 11:45 am Eastern Time today.

Rex
Quote Reply
Re: Have you gotten an annoying pop up since seeing this? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just tested mine and for the first time in weeks - NO pop-ups!! Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Have you gotten an annoying pop up since seeing this? [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Slowman and All,

No pop ups on my Android Samsung Note 9 Chrome phone app.

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems to be ok. Samsung S7
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have gotten three "POP UP AD BLOCKED" so THANK YOU!!!! So much better.

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been clicking through, even while flying on Southwest Airlines (which has caused problems in the past) and no pop ups!

Thanks!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nope!

Thanks - you saved my subway trips in the morning.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On my iPad yesterday (in Germany) constantly annoying popups of Amazon when I clicked on a thread from the threadlist.
Quote Reply