Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Have you ever lost a family member?
Quote | Reply
I just burned down my house to with my wife and kids inside to collect the insurance and buy that Titan-Flex with Rotorcranks I've been wanting.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Have you ever lost a family member? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You need to change your signature to include your family members.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: Have you ever lost a family member? [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"You need to change your signature to include your family members."

Hid is a god. You sir are a no fooling brilliant madman. You are my most favorite. You may now have my Richard Pryor cds for showing you are even more brilliant then he. I love you.

Quote Reply
This thread is NOT funny [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy:

I don't find this thread funny at all. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's cousin's friend knows this guy, who knows this kid who lost his entire family in a "suspicious" fire. And it only happed six weeks ago! You should be thoroughly and publicly flogged for not suspecting that I or someone else would view this thread and become traumatized by its contents.

Shame upon you. I curse you and your children... and your children's children... and their children. You should be condemned to Dante's frozen ninth circle of Hell for all eternity, sharing quarters with Judas in the mouth of Satan's middle head. Fie! Fie upon you!

Where's my lawyer? I'm suing! Maybe I can also succesfully convince the court that I deserve a position on the USAT board. Then again, talk about Hell...
Last edited by: steveperx: Jan 27, 04 8:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just spoke with the vet. I'm afraid the horse is dead. *wink*

Mr. T, you certainly put the Q in queer. Strange for the sake of being strange.

-----------------------------------

Before I get an inbox full of messages, I am using Queer to mean "weird", not gay. Gay, meaning homosexual not happy ... forget it.

----------------------------------

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: This thread is NOT funny [steveperx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm quite offended as well. I find it appalling that you would sacrifice your family for a Titan-Flex. Is your family not worth more than that? Titan-Flexes are nice, but not worth sacrificing the whole family for. Part of your family, maybe one kid and the dog. But not them all. If you're going to whack all of 'em, go for a Pinarello Montello or something like that.

RP
Quote Reply
Re: This thread is NOT funny [Robert Preston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the dog survived

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mr Tibbs,
In my response to Quintana Rooster I was told that I am the forum idiot, a wet blanket, an elitist, I need a chill pill and I need to chill out. So, I will not comment on what you have done.
But now that you have a titan flex, is your Giant OCR2 for sale?

Can I ask a silly question, who is customer john, when did he died and how? Was he a family memeber as well?

Pluto

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Have you ever lost a family member? [Pluto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Can I ask a silly question, who is customer john, when did he died and how? Was he a family memeber as well? "

There are no silly question. Customerjon was me but I died. Then I came back as Mr. Tibbs. Customerjon was a weasel and a snake. He wore womens undies and was married to his goat. A horrible low down stain was he. He had to die. Slowman saved my soul though. He worked the voodoo that he do so well and made me into Mr. Tibbs.

No real improvment to speak of.

Quote Reply
I RIDE A TITANFLEX!!!!! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbs,

Sorry to hear abot your family, but I pick the god damn terror of the fcking gods our of my nose! Pardon my language. But Yeehaw! let the sons of God and man bear witness! Even in the belly of the Thunderbird I've been casting our the False Prophets; I'm busting a gut and blowing my o-ring, and ripe to throw a loaf! For I speak only the fcking truth, and never in my days have I spoke other than! For my every utterance is a lie, including this very one you hear! I say, "fck 'em if they can't take a joke!" By God, "anything for a laugh" I say. I am the last remaining Homo Correctus, I am the god damn MAN of the FUTURE! I'll drive a mile so as not to walk a foot; I am a man of the first damn water! Yes, I'm the javalina- humping junkie that jumped the Men from Mars! I drank the Devil under seven tables, I am too intense to die, I'm insured for acts o' Gods and Satan! I was shanghaied by bodiless fiends and aliens from a corporate galaxy, and got away with their hubcaps! I cannot be tracked on radar. I wear nothing uniform, I wear no god damn uniform! Yes, baby, I'm 23 feet tall and have 13 rows o' teats; I was suckled by a triceratops, I gave the anti-virgin a high-protein tonsil wash! I'm a bacterial weapon, I'm armed and loaded! I'm a fission reactor, I fart plutonium, power plants are fueled by the sweat from my brow; when they plug me in, the lights go out in Hong Kong! I weigh 666 pounds in zero gravity, COME AND GET ME. I've sired retarted space aliens accross the Cosmos, I cook and EAT my dead. YAH-HOOO, I am the unshaven thron tree of the atlantis zoo. I pay no taxes. The devil's hands are my ideal playground. I hold the Seven-Bladed Windbreaker; the wheels that turn are behind me! They say a godzillion is the highest number there is. Well, by God, I count to a Godzillion and one!. Yes, I'm the purple flower of Hell County, give me a wide berth' when I drop my drawers, Mother Nature swoons! I use a python for a prophylactic; I'm thicker, harder and Meaner than the Alaskan Pipeline, and carry more spew! I'll freeze your seed before it hits the bathroom tile! Yee! YEE!. I kidnapped the future and ransomed it for the past, I made TIME wait up for me to bleed my lizard! My infernal breath wilts the Tree of Life, I left my spoor on the rock of ages, who'll tear flesh with me? Who'll spill their juice? Who'll gague with me? Who'se candle will I fart out? WHOOT! I'm ready! So step aside all you butt-licked, neutoric, insecure, bespecled, slabs o' wimpmeat! I'm a crime-fighting master criminal, I'm not insane! I'm a screamer and a laugher. I make a spectacle of myself, I am a SIGHT! My physical type cannot be classified by SCIENCE, my "familiar" is a pterodactyl. I feel IT, dipsh!ts! I communicate without wires or strings! I am a thuggee, I am feared in the TONGS, I have the evil eye, I carry the MOJO Bag; I swam the Bermuda Triangle and DIDN"T GET WET. I circumsise dinosaurs with my teeth and make them leave a tip. I change tires with my tongue and my tool! Every night I hock up a loogie and extinguish the Sun. I am the big footed devil of level 14. Who will come SHOE me? Where's the robot giant that will try to blow me down? I've packed the brownies of the Gods. Space monsters cringe at my tread! I wipe the pyramids off my shoes before I enter my house, I'm fuel injected and I'll live forever. I'm IMMUNE. I'm radioactive. Come on and give me cancer, I'll spit up the tumor and butter my toast with the juice. I'm supernatural, I bend crowbars with my meat axe and a thought. My droppings bore thru the earth and erupt volcanoes in China. Yes, I can drink more wine and stay soberer than all the heathens in Asia! Yee Haw! Gut blowout! I am a moray eel, I am a komodo dragon, I am a killer whale bereft of it's pup. I have a tripple backbone, I was sired by the wolfman, give me all you slack! I told Jesus I would't go to church and he shook my hand. I have my own personal saviors, I change them every hour, I don't give if there's life after death, I just want to know if there's slack after death. I am a damn visionary. I see the future and the past in comic books and wine bottles; I east black holes for breakfast! I bend my genes and whittle at my DNA with the sheer force of my will! I steer my OWN damn evolution! I ran 'em out of heaven and sold it to hell for a profit. I'm enlightened, I achieved "nirvana" and took it home with me. Yip, Yip, YEE! I'm so ugle, the speed of light can't slow me down and gravity won;'t tug at my cuffs. When the rapture comes, I'll make 'em wait. They'll never clean my cage! Now give me some more of that.....
Quote Reply
I mad as hell to Bob! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hear you brother and with the throp pipe and one hand and the cell phone to he X-men in the other I have placed my name on the disc of lost souls and will follow you into hell or a 9-5 job. You speak the truth of angels and are the money shot of Bob's plan.

Quote Reply
Re: I mad as hell to Bob! [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
May the slack of Tom "pipemaster" Piszkin befriend you.

Quit your job for Bob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sir, I am offended. As an unofficial member of the North American Goat Society, I must protest. The goat is a fine and noble animal, which has provided us with such things as goat cheese, goat meat, uh, feta cheese, petting zoos, and, um, well, el Chupacabra.

I hope that you mean to imply that Customerjon was entered into a loving and committed long term relationship with his goat, not simply some meaningless fling like the ones he had with the other animals that strayed from the barnyard.

But seriously, you were legit for like two weeks, and you totally regressed. But it's okay. We need your brand of lightening up around here. But you're still kind of freakin' me out. And I know freakin' people out.

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
I like a good laugh as much as the next guy...but [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi guys,

I don't normally reply to messages like this, maybe it is just the day; but I really think that you should just think for a minute before you talk (or in this case write). I lost my infant girl four years ago. She was one of a set of twins, whose brother is a happy 4 year old with us today. I think about what happened every day (a whole other story of doctoring incompetence, but that is another story) and I don't see the hurt subsiding any time in the near future. When you so callously write things like this, it makes me think of how child; so let me educate you. It changes you life forever. You change forever. It messes you up, and you have no hope of ever returning to the blissful ignorance that you lived with before. For the lucky parents, they hold on to each other; for the unlucky ones, they fall apart and have only the emptiness that they would never have guessed could be there. For most others that I have talked to, there is a little bit of both. Let me end by saying that you did not offend me, or hurt me. You cant hurt someone that has lost a child...it is impossible to hurt any more than when that occurs; but you did strike a chord that for some reason prompted me to reply today. I hope that what I have said is clear, and that you can take something from it.

Happy training, enjoy your families, love your kids!

Stephen J

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
"But you're still kind of freakin' me out."

As I have stated a thousand times before on this site. The chronic fatigue syndrome known as Mr. Tibbs can be gone to trouble no one no more when a P2K, a ONE, or a Cannondale Ironman 2000 hits my door. I'll take last years model or factory rejects.

Talk to some people get me the goods and I'm gone. You can pay off the devil.

Loved your hair in the Our Frank video by the way.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wives are finicky. Goats are always available!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: I like a good laugh as much as the next guy...but [sjudice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Stephen,

In no way did I intend to disrespect the life you and your family has lost. Your lost is huge and not something that I would wish upon anyone.

As humans, we are strange and we heal in awkward ways. At times our healing may offend the people around us. I don’t think that we mean to hurt others with our healing, but we do.

I live in the Silicon Valley, it is over-priced and hard to afford, but it is an amazing area. It has every thing to offer – especially to the athlete. I am blessed with a climate that rarely touches triple digits as well as frigid temperatures. We have flats and mountains to ride and run in. Lakes, reservoirs, rivers, and lakes to swim in. You can be at bathing at the beach and in the mountains skiing within hours – we are blessed.

My father is a product of World War II - his father was killed when he was only four years old. He lived through the pillaging, rapes, and deaths of the war. His coming to our great country only happened through great sacrifice from his family. Crossing the seas with the many rodents which accompany freight – he happened upon San Francisco where he met my mother in the early ‘60s.

You’re probably lost and wondering why I’m carrying on, don’t worry so am I.

My mother was raised a Navy brat - marrying a foreigner outcast her from her family. At this point you have two people in love…separated from their family. One within miles and the other across seas.

There is a statement my father makes, “When all else fails you…your family will always be there for you.” He loves to say this. I never understood why.

Both of my parents were separated from their families but have always done everything they could to keep the family together. I never understood why.

Our family has had a tough couple years. My brother and his wife have lost three children 5-6 months into pregnancy do to complications. My mother has been fighting cancer and has survived multiple operations where she had less than a ten percent chance of surviving. My grandmother died in my arms while giving her CPR. It has been a tough…very tough couple years. The kind of years that you wouldn’t wish upon your greatest enemy.

There has been one constant which has helped me through it all. My family. I finally understand why.

I want to repeat myself at this point and say that in no way did I intend to disrespect the life you and your family have lost, or the life of any other. We are strange creatures and sometimes we heal in different ways.

Quote Reply
Re: I like a good laugh as much as the next guy...but [sjudice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My nieces and nephews are next. I think a car bomb will do the trick.

Quote Reply
Re: I like a good laugh as much as the next guy...but [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Change your signature you lazy ass!

Quote Reply
Re: I like a good laugh as much as the next guy...but [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's changed. Happy now mister inflate head bongy pants?

By the way I am offened by the use of the word ass. I have the hershey squirts and the memories are just to painful. Why don't you think before you talk? You bastard.

Quote Reply
Re: I like a good laugh as much as the next guy...but [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A true goat lover would never be offended by an ass.

Quote Reply
Re: I like a good laugh as much as the next guy...but [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why did you have to say goat? One night I was with the goat and the condom broke. Do you know what you talking about goats has done to me? I don't want to live now!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goats never tell.....so far
nor sheep but I like grabbing the horns

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you should email that to my wife who is back in France now...waiting patiently that her dad dies...
he has been in a coma for 15 days (after one year of fighting stomach cancer, recently spread to lungs, brain and liver)...
she has been sleeping there for nearly 10 days...
He is also very dear to me and we have just been thinking about him for weeks now

I find your post of very poor taste, offending and frankly, completely heartless.
Quote Reply
Re: Have you ever lost a family member? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't say crap about your family.

Quote Reply

Prev Next