Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Happy Paddy's Day
Quote | Reply
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Don't forget to stop off at your local hostelry and sample a Guinness (green if you can find it) while on your training run or cycle. I've taken the day off myself, so those of you taking part in Semi-Camp will have a chance to surpass my total of 52 points ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Paddy's Day [WebSwim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had some green beer Saturday, and some Guiness, but green Guiness is an abomination!

Ran a St Paddy's Day 5 kms race on Sunday. My time was nothing special but the two Guiness' that I had afterwards for with lunch at the Irish pub sure were.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mmmm. guinness

I'm going to the St Patty's Day breakfast club -Beer, Eggs and alot of Females showing their tails for moola and prizes :)

Heres a link to last years fun...

http://qfm96.com/.../stpats2003pics1.asp
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Paddy's Day [JayC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn! I've already had breakfast.

Have fun!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, yes! The Booty Pageant was fine :)
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Paddy's Day [JayC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got similar plans tonight...good thing I wore green! Very nice green too I might add.
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Paddy's Day [Becca] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Office party over here. We have had to delay lunch awhile because everything is not done cooking. No beer though, my co-workers prefer the hard stuff. Hehehe.

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman
Quote Reply