Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HELP! Got green light to transfer from European to US Ironman but didn't receive transfer link
Quote | Reply
I've been trying for a while to transfer my European Ironman to a US one in 2021. On Dec 2nd I got the green light from the Legal EMEA team that there were slots open for IMMD and they would transfer myself and husband. We never did receive the transfer links to IMMD. I sent another email to the Legal EMEA team to follow up, but they do take a while to respond and I'm still waiting. Now IMMD is sold out. My husband thinks it will get sorted and we'll still get into IMMD. In addition to the emails I also put in a help desk ticket this past Thursday Dec 17. But didn't get a confirmation email. I can see it when I log into Ironman (it's waiting for a response).

Anyone in a similar situation waiting for a transfer link to a race?

How long is the current wait time for help desk tickets?

Will they still let us in now that IMMD filled up? (even though we were supposed to get the transfer link when they had openings)

Does anyone have a contact at IMMD who could help us??

We are officially removed from our overseas Ironman. And if we can't get into IMMD, we will be left out in the cold for doing an Ironman this coming year.

Please help! (feel free to send me a PM as well if you have a personal contact I could reach)

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Last edited by: 70Trigirl: Dec 21, 20 8:27
Quote Reply
Re: HELP! Got green light to transfer from European to US Ironman but didn't receive transfer link [70Trigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumping this one

Quote Reply
Re: HELP! Got green light to transfer from European to US Ironman but didn't receive transfer link [70Trigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone??

Quote Reply