Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HED. 5 Pawl Freehub Springs as replacement parts ??
Quote | Reply
For the HED. 545 5 Pawl Freehub im searching for the small springs [pushing the pawls] as spare parts .. the rest works fine .. are these springs available some where [in europe] ?? Any idea ore link would be great .. thanx in advance !!

sausskross

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Quote Reply
Re: HED. 5 Pawl Freehub Springs as replacement parts ?? [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we have rebuild kits. Pawls, o-rings, springs. I don't know if there are kits in our Euro location. We could mail from here.

Andy Tetmeyer (I work at HED)

Quote Reply
Re: HED. 5 Pawl Freehub Springs as replacement parts ?? [andy tetmeyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Andy, thanks for your replay .. now I found the Rebuild Kit for the 5 Pawl Freehub on the HED. homepage .. does the shop ship to germany [it lists the country but I'm so old school I have to ask] ?? that would be the easiest way for my friend [my Blacks ride the 3rd round around the globe at my home town 49° lattitude :-] to get the C5 for his wife ready for the next race across europe .. oSo >>

sausskross

___/\___/\___/\___
Last edited by: sausskross: Jan 29, 20 9:57
Quote Reply
Re: HED. 5 Pawl Freehub Springs as replacement parts ?? [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The order will ship DHL to Germany. We do the same thing with wheels. Order off the website, we make the wheels here in the factory (only 45° latitude) and ship DHL to most of the world.

Andy Tetmeyer (I work at HED)

Quote Reply
Re: HED. 5 Pawl Freehub Springs as replacement parts ?? [andy tetmeyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good to know .. and hey, the 45th parallel north is something special, too [*Luzié's black warp speed wheels come from there and she is the fastest of the galaxy #withstandardrimbrakes] ..

___/\___/\___/\___
Last edited by: sausskross: Jan 29, 20 11:01
Quote Reply