Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Good LBS Story
Quote | Reply
One of my off season goals is to improve on the bike. To that end, I decided to go and get properly fit. I went to the LBS near where I work (as opposed to the one near my home) because they seemed to be more knowledgeable. I'm basing that on their FIST certification, though I ride a road bike. The guy that helped me took some measurements, watched me pedal and looked at my form. He ended up raising my seat an 1/8" inch and giving me some advice on the positioning of my arms. Otherwise, I was good. I was particularly pleased that I had gotten it almost right because I've spent a lot of time on this forum and elsewhere trying to figure how to get the fit right. While it seems like he didn't do a lot, I felt like he confirmed for me that my positioning was good and that meant a lot to me. Bottom line is he didn't charge me (original quote was $25). That's the kind of store I will frequent often for my cycling needs.
Quote Reply
Re: Good LBS Story [TriDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, then...

Post the name of the store and the guy so that other folks can go there.
Quote Reply
Re: Good LBS Story [Julian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Edge Cycle Sports in Laguna Hills, CA. Can't remember the guy's name. Good people.
Quote Reply