Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giant Trinity Advanced Pro - Where do you put your Garmin?
Quote | Reply
Hi Guys,

I'm struggling to find a good spot for my Garmin.
My front end is very low (only one spacer) and my aerobars are not really bent upwards (Zipp Vuka Race).
Do you have the same Problem / or even a fix?

Regards,
Alex
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advanced Pro - Where do you put your Garmin? [Vanity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi All,

I'm having the same dilemma as Alex....... doesn't seem to be any great spot, especially if you want to use the hydration system.
Between the pads look to b the best place but with the 1/4 turn my Edge 520 wont fit.
Any thoughts or pictures of setups would be appreciated.

Phil
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advanced Pro - Where do you put your Garmin? [Vanity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I attached a SRAM Edge mount to the near end of the extension. The Garmin sits just above the hydration system security cap.

Human Person
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advanced Pro - Where do you put your Garmin? [gaintman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gaintman wrote:
Hi All,

I'm having the same dilemma as Alex....... doesn't seem to be any great spot, especially if you want to use the hydration system.
Between the pads look to b the best place but with the 1/4 turn my Edge 520 wont fit.
Any thoughts or pictures of setups would be appreciated.

Phil

Would this work? You spin the mount instead of the garmin. That's What I used on my TT bike with the extensions pretty tight together.
https://k-edge.com/shop/computer-mounts/garmin-mounts/tt-mount-garmin/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I solved it by putting a Zipp QuickView TT Mount (which is rather small) near the end of the aerobars between the pads. However, the Garmin sits rather far back now and you have to slightly tilt the head to see it. Furthermore, it is impossbile to use the quarter turn lock and it is necessary to remove the whole mount to remove your Garmin. I think this is not that problematic as it prevents others from stealing your garmin in transition zone as well ;)
Quote Reply