Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Gerry Boyle - IM Maryland RD - has passed on
Quote | Reply
Posted on facebook a few minutes ago. A true ambassador for Ironman and the face for IMMD. Cambridge lost a true community leader today
Quote Reply
Re: Gerry Boyle - IM Maryland RD - has passed on [xcchampion11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very sad to see this. I always loved Gerry as he did a fantastic job of putting on races and had a true enthusiasm and passion for doing so. It was easy to see. A truly great RD and triathlon asset was lost. RIP Gerry.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He was such a wonderful humble man and great advocate for triathlon. I believe he truly cared about each person that signed up for one of his races.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jerry was a wonderful person and a fantastic RD. He will be missed by the triathlon community. He ALWAYS put athletes first and did a great job at Eagleman 70.3 and IM Maryland! Z
Quote Reply
Re: Gerry Boyle - IM Maryland RD - has passed on [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Always kind. He will be missed.
Quote Reply
Re: Gerry Boyle - IM Maryland RD - has passed on [1tridmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Wonderful to work with and wonderful to know. He will be missed very much.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Met him when I did IMMD in 2016. He made the most of a pretty rotten turn in the weather and managed to put together a fantastic event. His engagement with the athletes that weekend and leading up to the race was noticeably better than any other RD I've ever seen. Would have liked to race a few more of his races. Very sad to see this news today. Prayers for his family.
Quote Reply