Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Gerard, now that you're back.....
Quote | Reply
...I posted a question while you were away regarding aero testing in Ottawa this month. Are you still doing this? Curious to see how the Dual and Soloist turn out.
Quote Reply
Re: Gerard, now that you're back..... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's one of the drawbacks of the new forum, if you ask a question to one person specifically it will go to the bottom of the pile in a hurry since there are no replies to keep it near the top. Of course this is not really a problem, if you want to be sure to get a response, instead of posting something "For Gerard", just send me an e-mail.

Anyway, there is no testing in Ottawa, we haven't used that tunnel in a while. We're going to MIT at the end of the month, that is if our new test jig is ready in time. BTW, just to embarrass co-founder Phil White, I put a picture of him in the MIT tunnel on our new website, in the REVIEWS section :-)

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Re: Gerard, now that you're back..... [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info. We'll be very curious about the results. Hoping that you'll make a lot of this public.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
BTW, just to embarrass co-founder Phil White, I put a picture of him in the MIT tunnel on our new website
Embarrass!? I thought that was pretty cool! Aero too! Go Phil!

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is a problem with the new forum however I personally enjoy and learn a lot when I get to read your responses to the reader's questions... perhaps you would be willing to post some of the more interesting emails?
Quote Reply
Re: Gerard, now that you're back..... [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually he does. If you go to the cervelo website they have a recent Q&A page.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply