Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Gatorade Endurance Cherry - What Happened?
Quote | Reply
Anybody here like the cherry flavor of Gatorade Endurance? It was my favorite, but the last two containers I've gotten have tasted extremely weird, not right at all. I actually threw the first one away and bought the second from somewhere else thinking maybe there was a bad batch. Second one was exactly the same. I suppose they make enough of this at once that my experience doesn't preclude a bad batch, but wondering if anyone else has experienced same?

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance Cherry - What Happened? [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I made a huge rookie mistake in buying a tub before the race at Florida 70.3 I had been drinking my supply of Lemon and Orange, and needed a change on the taste buds. I made my bike and run nutrtion from the new container thinking, oh I have head plenty of jars of Cherry and Watermelon - no big deal. It was quite a shocker when I tasted the 'new' cherry flavor. Almost tasted like it had a vanilla funk to it.

IG: NCGregory8778
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance Cherry - What Happened? [Savage8778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Savage8778 wrote:
It was quite a shocker when I tasted the 'new' cherry flavor. Almost tasted like it had a vanilla funk to it.

'Vanilla funk', not a terrible way to describe it. It doesn't say anything on the tub about 'new' flavor. To check if I was crazy I asked my wife to try it and asked her if it tastes anything like cherry. She said no. Sigh . . . guess lemon lime from now on. I don't like the orange.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The watermelon flavor is pretty good all things considered.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance Cherry - What Happened? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Watermelon is definitely my favorite above all.

IG: NCGregory8778
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought a big tub of the Glacier Cherry. It isn't the Endurance formula, but I really like it. Have you tried the Glacier Cherry and if so, how does it compare to the Endurance Cherry? Like you I am getting a little bored with Lemon Lime and Orange so started branching out to the cheaper big tubs of non-endurace Gatorade.
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance Cherry - What Happened? [jpay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The white/glacier cherry is my favorite for the regular. I wish they would make that for the endurance as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance Cherry - What Happened? [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aren't the endurance formulas just watered down and with more salt?

+1 for Glacier Cherry. I use a few pinches in my bottles with some maltodextrin and it adds just the right amount of flavor.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance Cherry - What Happened? [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the main keys are less fake flavors, colors, sweeteners, and more sodium, potassium. I could be wrong though.
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade Endurance Cherry - What Happened? [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply