Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin seems to make it tough
Quote | Reply
Ok, is it just me or does Garmin do a damn near perfect job of separating price points on their lineup? Looking at a new watch after the holidays maybe with tax money and refurb 935, $400. Compared to a 735xt for $319 is the refurb. Then there’s the F3HR for as cheap as $285 certified refurb. It’s like I say in my head “$50 is a no brainer go with the better watch. But $80 is a whole different story when equipment is that good. Unless I can save a little over $100 on something older since they’re all great devices why pay more? Damn it!!”

Not really looking for advice just talking to like minded people that know what I mean.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin seems to make it tough [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't say I agree or disagree but for better or worse they do a great job "differentiating" between their products which affects pricing.
Only reason I didn't get a 735 is because there's no quick release mount. That woulda saved me a good $100. I did however troll ebay for a few weeks until I found a 935 for $235. Watch only. No bands no charger no box. Wife's VA3 charger works with it and ordered QR mount on sale which came with bonus straps for $20.

Obviously buying top of the line will give you all the features, but when on a budget on has to know which has which features or go to DCR comparison tool.
Quote Reply