Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin connect/Strava/TP help please
Quote | Reply
In the (now very) old Garmin Connect site one could select custom dates for a report. So you could determine how many hours/distance etc you did for a given discipline between two given dates.

It was super easy to see historically what you did between two custom dates.

Is this still possible on GC? Failing that, what about Strava or Training Peaks?

TIA
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin connect/Strava/TP help please [Pmswanepoel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a really simple thing, but from 15mins trying in GC and TP then I don't think you can. Closest I can get is adding a distance by week chart and you can add custom range, but then you get by week and AVERAGE, so you'd need to multiply the weeks you've specified by the average to get total.

Strava training log gives you it weekly for you to add up yourself.

Does seem crazy doesn't it.
Last edited by: Duncan74: Apr 22, 21 0:06
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin connect/Strava/TP help please [Pmswanepoel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is still possible. In GC Interweb go to Reports. At the bottom you’ll see Progress Summary. You can then choose custom dates and choose the activity.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/progress-summary

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Last edited by: philipshambrook: Apr 22, 21 0:42
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin connect/Strava/TP help please [philipshambrook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

philipshambrook wrote:
It is still possible. In GC Interweb go to Reports. At the bottom you’ll see Progress Summary. You can then choose custom dates and choose the activity.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/progress-summary

Many thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin connect/Strava/TP help please [philipshambrook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on that, please can you tell me where I find the secret to eternal life, the instructions for turning copper into gold and the GPS co-ordinates for the pots of gold at the end of rainbows. All must be easier to find that that!!

I mean it would be daft to have that option in Activities wouldn't it..... And not being funny, but it's not even really showing anything related to progress is it?
Quote Reply