Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks
Quote | Reply
World is coming to an end for me. I did update my TP password yesterday, but Google doesn't make it look like I need to do anything to keep the connection.

Garmin just running slow, or did I break something?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [greenlawnracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No problem yesterday. My workouts aren't syncing yet today. Can always do a manual download/upload but I figure it'll be fixed pretty soon.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [greenlawnracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine took an hour today.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [Pwraddr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine just uploaded. The earth is spinning again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
greenlawnracing wrote:

Mine is still down. Wasted a lot of time today trying to get this to work. I assumed it was something wrong with my apps. Grr...
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [TropicPlace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TropicPlace wrote:
greenlawnracing wrote:

Mine is still down. Wasted a lot of time today trying to get this to work. I assumed it was something wrong with my apps. Grr...

Been there. Done that...……….
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [TropicPlace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thought the same, but I was super busy so when I finally had time to come back to it, was there!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just came to the board to complaint about this. It sounds like it's a system wide problem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine took about 2 hours today but eventually it got there. It went to Strava immediately. This has happened a few times for me.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same. My swim synced after about 2 hours. My bike and run his afternoon haven't synced yet.

Likewise Strava synced immediately. Based on that, I assume it is a TP problem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happened to me too today. Went into my Garmin Connect it TP is no longer listed under 3rd party apps? I hope this is just a glitch...

Team Every Man Jack

http://www.teamemj.com
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [dmounts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything of mine has now synced. Took about 2 hours each: swim, bike, run.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m having auto sync issues again from Garmin Connect to Training Peaks. Garmin Connect to Strava sync’ing fine. Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happening again today. Anyone else?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just got done with a run and it sync’d fine for me. Both to Traingpeaks and to Strava.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If your phone updated recently to IOS 13 check out Garmin Support Center for tips on how to fix it.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [Flanders] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Synced to Strava, but not TP. Did not update IOS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've also made no changes to my phone or devices. Workouts from Sunday transferred (2 different devices), but the one from Saturday still hasn't (same device used on Sunday).

I always find this game so tiring.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, synced to Strava but not TP. It's been solid for a while though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When mine doesn't sync properly, I find it sometimes helps to disconnect/reconnect your TP and Garmin accounts.

The other option if that fails is to manually download the .FIT file from Garmin Connect and then manually upload it to TP (I have had to do this a couple times when method 1 has failed in the past). Also, if your workout was on Zwift the .FIT file will already be on your computer (in a file within the Zwift folder).
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [kerikstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I started and stopped my Garmin - workout uploaded.

Original Sunday morning one did not.

Just like kerikstri, I manually uploaded the .fit file. Appears to have fixed that one glitch.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [Flanders] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [dmounts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dmounts wrote:
Happened to me too today. Went into my Garmin Connect it TP is no longer listed under 3rd party apps? I hope this is just a glitch...

Same thing here, TrainingPeaks is not listed as a Third Party App but Mircrosoft Office 365 is listed. It took close to 24 hours for my ride yesterday to load.

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happened to me. Android user so not IOS issue. Synced to strava, but not showing up in TP. Tried to manually upload to TP, and got an error message stating file was already uploaded. No option to remove file to re upload. Sent TP and email and they have yet to reply.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect not syncing with Training Peaks [dross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saturday's Run took about 6 hours to finally upload. Sunday's workout never did upload. Today's swim was fine. I am Android user, its been happening more often the last month or so. Some workouts never upload to TP and I end up loading manually.
Quote Reply

Prev Next