Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin 910
Quote | Reply
Recently I have had trouble getting my Garmin 910 to sync with Garmin connect. After a workout I sync it like I always do and when the transfer is complete it says successful and your data has been transferred to Garmin Connect, but then when I log in to Garmin connect the workouts are not there. I am missing all of them from last week. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this? Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910 [2themax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can always go to the top right corner and select "download from device". It won't fix the auto upload issue but will get your workouts into connect.

Quote | Reply
I have had the same issue lately. I've been doing as Nick mentioned and been downloading from the device using the upload button.

I did notice that my workouts are still being saved to my computer in the normal spot even after this problem started (not at my computer to give you the location).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had the same issues. It's probably a server thing. Mine have been moving from the watch to the computer without issue, but won't sync except every few days it seems. No big deal, you can always wait until it works again (was working last night for me) or upload manually if you just really need it in garmin connect that badly/quickly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same here. Be patient or manually upload them. They get from the watch to the computer but get lost between there and the website.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910 [PHXATC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same here I have been doing what others have said and using the manual upload although I do not care much about them on garmin connect
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
had the same issue last night....i just downloaded from device and everything was there!

"Though she be but little, she is fierce" ~Shakespeare | Powered by HD Coaching | 2014 Wattie Ink Triathlon Team | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for all the feedback, very helpful. Will try it out when i get home from work and let you know how it goes. Happy New year to all !!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had the same issue yesterday and did what everyone said then just got back from a run and it uploaded fine. So hopefully whatever issue was going on is now fixed.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FYI looks like Garmin fixed it, this was posted on Garmin Connect:

"We have resolved the issues that some of you were experiencing when trying to upload data via the ANT Stick. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this caused, and please email social.support@garmin.com if problems persist. Thank you!"

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply