Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

GFNY
Quote | Reply
Hi guys, my name is Gabriel Raff, Im from Argentina and IĀ“m travelling next month to NY for the GFNY. I dont have where to stay so I thought someone might help me out with this. Im on a tight budget so Im looking for an apartment, or a room. If someone can help me out or knows someone who can..... my email is gabrielhraff@gmail.com or my WhatsApp +54 911 60036837 . Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: GFNY [gabyraff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Next time don't spend all your cash on EPO. Leave something for lodging too.

gabyraff wrote:
Hi guys, my name is Gabriel Raff, Im from Argentina and IĀ“m travelling next month to NY for the GFNY. I dont have where to stay so I thought someone might help me out with this. Im on a tight budget so Im looking for an apartment, or a room. If someone can help me out or knows someone who can..... my email is gabrielhraff@gmail.com or my WhatsApp +54 911 60036837 . Thanks

What's your CdA?
Quote Reply
Re: GFNY [trailerhouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trailerhouse wrote:

gabyraff wrote:

Kudos on an excellent find and reply.
Quote Reply
Re: GFNY [The Guardian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heā€™s a multi Kona IM racer.... Itā€™s a shame drug testing in triathlon is a joke. Kudos to GFNY!

From his Instagram

Gabriel Raff
Dog lover.
Former triathlete 3x IM Kona. 8:40 Ironman
2x Cape Epic Finisher
Love all kind of sports.
Argentina šŸ‡¦šŸ‡·
Last edited by: wetswimmer99: Jun 18, 19 19:24
Quote Reply
Re: GFNY [The Guardian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Guardian wrote:
trailerhouse wrote:

gabyraff wrote:

Kudos on an excellent find and reply.

Pass the popcorn please!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trailerhouse wrote:

gabyraff wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: GFNY [wetswimmer99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this seat taken, sir? I'd like to join the party.

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uli is the best

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

ā€œYou are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.ā€
Quote Reply
Re: GFNY [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Uli is the best

Make him prez of the UCI?
Quote Reply
Re: GFNY [BrianB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What does GFNY stand for?

Oh wait - Gran Fondo New York.
Last edited by: johnnybefit: Jun 19, 19 8:12
Quote Reply
Re: GFNY [Duncan74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duncan74 wrote:
trailerhouse wrote:

gabyraff wrote:

LOLz - this is AWESOME.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trailerhouse wrote:

gabyraff wrote:

Can't believe he didnt reach out to Felipe Mendez to share the accom. Could have shared 'gear' too.
Quote Reply