Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fulfilling Dreams
Quote | Reply
I just got finished reading Tom D's latest editorial about strating a Bike sport Racing Team and how it was a dream come true.

http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/editorials/0000058.shtml

It got me thinking what dreams (crazy and atainable) do you all have... what do you day dream about someday doing...

I'm stil working on finishing med school and being a doctor...
I'd really like to learn how to play classical guitar...
Have house with floor to ceiling bokshelves...
Run along the side of peleton on mount ventoux...
Quote Reply
Re: Fulfilling Dreams [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used to dream about riding for a living, a few hard crashes woke me up from that dream.

To one day be able to sit back on a balcony, over looking something scenic, and drink a beer, feeling totally relaxed and fulfilled.

To make a boat load of money on my own terms doing things that i enjoy.

Earn some respect riding at the domestic level in the US.
Quote Reply
Re: Fulfilling Dreams [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dream of writing books people like to read.

I dream they inspire them to pursue their own adventures.

For the pople who can't have those adventures I dreeam my books make it seem like they were there.

I dream of meeting a person who is kind and gentle and not cruel, someone who is honest and honr's a commitment. Someone you can actually have a conversation with.

I dream of people being so thrilled with every bike that goes out of here that they have never had a buying experience so good, and that every bike works perfectly- beyond their expectations.

I dream of a day when I no longer constantly feel the hurt of losing the people in my life that were most important.

Those are my dreams.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply