Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Francois, are you...Powercranks?
Quote | Reply
doing Buffalo Springs on Powercranks?
Quote Reply
Re: Francois, are you...Powercranks? [sig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not doing anything. I race IM France and crashed after 90km at 50mph downhill.
Quote Reply
Re: Francois, are you...Powercranks? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you alright? I emailed you a couple of weeks ago, but didn't hear back from you. Hope all is okay.
Quote Reply
Re: Francois, are you...Powercranks? [mjpwooo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not really ok. I was lucky not to fall on the asphalte but on the grass, so no road rash, but the shock was quite violent.
I was feeling not too bad the next day, but I have consistent back and neck pains, and my achille tendon is sore.

at least it's not bad luck this time, it's my fault. I knew on the first lap i was not controlling the bike a lot going down, and went harder the second lap...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ouch. Keep us posted on how you are doing Francois. Sorry to hear about the crash. Hope you are OK.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wondering why I hadn't seen you in a while. All the best while you recuperate.

Bob Sigerson
Quote Reply
Re: Francois, are you...Powercranks? [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just a tough month...we should have been back in Tx wednesday and the US Embassy has delayed delivery of visas (despite everything being straightforward), my father in law is (very) sick in chemio (normally you don't like your in laws...things suck, mine are great), then a crash...(with an other DNFF did not fu.... finish).

july and the rest of the year will go great! I have decided so :-)

I will now go to IMC and IMF...provided I recover fast enough.

I wanted to keep it quiet but then, WTF do I care what people I don't know think...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hear about your debacle at IM France. Were you wearing your lucky American Flag Kit? :),

I'll see you at IM Fl if I don't kill myself training in this Florida heat.

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Francois! Sorry to hear about the crash and the other issues you have to deal with right now. I am glad that you are already thinking about IMC and IMF, as that tells me that things can't be that bad...

I wish you a fast and complete recovery.
Quote Reply