Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Forget the drafting, how was the awards ceremony?
Quote | Reply
any good roll down stories?

Also, Lionel Sanders is still the GOAT
Last edited by: xcchampion11: Apr 29, 18 15:11
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the drafting, how was the awards ceremony? [xcchampion11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
80 slots, and I was only there for the end but heard all of 2 x roll downs occurred.
Kona slots are precious now especially for these early races.
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the drafting, how was the awards ceremony? [xcchampion11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By my count 4 of the 80 slots rolled. 1 in each of the 4 large male groups. The roll down only went 1 spot in all cases. There were at least two first time Ironman finishers that qualified for Kona!!
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the drafting, how was the awards ceremony? [driver_ian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know how many slots in 45-49 (and assume it rolled 1 based on the prior post)?
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the drafting, how was the awards ceremony? [sscott43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wonder how it feels to be finishing Sub-9 in a big male category and still be ~6-7 places away from a slot.

ZONE3 - We Last Longer
Quote Reply
Re: Forget the drafting, how was the awards ceremony? [tessar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tessar wrote:
Wonder how it feels to be finishing Sub-9 in a big male category and still be ~6-7 places away from a slot.

Haha I'm in that boat. I wasn't planning to take a Kona slot anyway but I was at least looking forward to turning one down... I got 15th place with an 8:59... Last year I wasn't in great race shape at all and got 3rd with a 9:12!

Are you ready to do an Ultraman? | How I calculate Ironman race fueling | Strength Training for Athletes |
Quote Reply