Quote | Reply
For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011

Specifications

Frame P4

Fork Cervélo Aero

Wheels Shimano RS30

Tires Vittoria Rubino Pro slick

Stems 3T ARX TEAM

Handlebar 3T AURA PRO base bars with 3T AURA PRO (carbon extensions)

Front Derailleur SRAM Red

Rear Derailleur SRAM Red

Shifters SRAM 900TT

Crank Rotor 3D TT (53/39)

Bottom Bracket Rotor BB1

Cassette SRAM PG-1070

Saddle fi'zi:k Arione Tri 2

Seat Post Cervélo Aero TT

Brake Callipers SRAM Red/Cervelo IBT

Brake Levers TRP carbon

E-mail: mohammad8701@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [mohamad90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why are you selling it? Is it a one size fits all? Do you accept western union transfers?

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [SLOW&STEADY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you can tell me the size you need and we shall supply it to you.for more information email me om: mohammad8701@gmail.com

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [mohamad90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ill take two!!
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [roadracer618] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email me on: mohammad8701@gmail.com so that we can proceed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
does it come in clear and size 78?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
buh-bye
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need a size 42 and I'd like to do the deal asap. I'll need 750 wheels as well to increase my speed! What is the price?

I'd prefer to do the negotiations here as it's a secure forum and gmail accounts are easily hacked.

Thx

Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [SLOW&STEADY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Thanks for the mail,We shall supply you with the size 42 and also the 750wheels,the price of the bike is $3450usd,and regarding the payment we accept western union money transfer.

If you are ready to buy the bike today the shipment will proceed today and you will be getting it in 2days time through FedEx.

Shipping bill is free.

All you need to do is get back to me with the information below:

Full Name:

Address:

Tel No:

Get back to me with these information so that we can proceed.

Kindly send these information to my mail for security reasons ok.{mohammad8701@gmail.com}

Awaiting your response
Regards
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Changed my mind.
I want three units.
I need three sizes:
1) 42
1) 43.5
1) 44
All need to have the 750 wheel size. For my safety and protection I would prefer that you post your account details on the forum so that I and other interested buyers can make a combined purchase.

Can you shipped the bikes to Havana, Cuba two day air?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would like to get my SS# painted on my bike. Would you need that too?

I *heart* weak, dumb ass people...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider $3000 usd funds? I recently had some unexpected expenses to deal with. I would keep the price private if you could do $3000! Can you ship the bike before friday? I have an offroad TT on May 7th and need the bike by then.

thx

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello,to you kind sir,
I am the unrecognised true King of Australia and have been oppressed by the illegal government of this land.I have $100,000,000 in Australian currency buried in a shoe box on a nearby mountain top but my government is trying to take what is rightfully mine.Unfortunately I do not have the resources to find the money and need your help.If you send me $10,000USD so I can buy hiking boots and a shovel I will gladly send you $1,000,000USD once I have recovered the funds.

Please send me you full name,bank name and account details and I will make sure you are rewarded for your kind deeds.

The true believers will tell the story of your generosity for generations.

Sincerely

His Royal Majesty King Ima Scam
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. i'm gonna run a backtrace first.

Erik
Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you have the downhill MTB racer version of the P4 with the elliptical wheels? if so please advise where i can arrange an immediate wire transfer to begin our transaction. thanking.
Last edited by: tigerpaws: Apr 27, 11 4:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not Interested, as I have the P4 Red Triathalon edition already. However I am looking to upgrade to the P5. Do you have any of those, size 54?

There was a seller here last week selling a P4 for half that price. Can you price match?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am the unrecognised true King of Australia and have been oppressed by the illegal government of this land

that is SO good, i'll be using that line later today!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
King Ima,

The mountains of Australia are fairly treacherous if my recollection from geography taught in Texas public school is correct. I better send you double just to make sure you have enough supplies. I’m only asking for 50% of the $100,000,000 because you are taking on a majority of the risk. Don’t worry we will soon have you back on the throne. All Hail the true King of Australia. Western Union Wire on the way!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Founder: BestBikeSplit
Amazonian
Last edited by: Mrcooper: Apr 27, 11 5:45
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [Mrcooper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oooooohhhhh, I hope this thread doesn't get yanked for a while. This is gold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ooooo! Do you have the 419 special edition of this bike?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this is the ONE for sale thread that gets to stay on the main forum. besides, i need a size 42 myself.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sir,

Are you able to offer Zipp wheels? I'm looking for the tri spoke version.

Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have tandems available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not interested in the red edition. Do you offer the gold edition? I am sure it might cost more as the price of gold it pretty high these days.

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next