Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Folsom Half IM bis
Quote | Reply
ok...I am in...
Do you fly to Sacramento to go to Folsom?
Do you need a car?
Accomodation in Folsom in in Sacramento?
good cheap place?

ironclm...any tips?
Quote Reply
Re: Folsom Half IM bis [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was up there last summer the Folsom Oly.
Fly into Sacramento.
Will need a car from Sac to Folsom 35-40 Mi ish from race site. Think sprawling rural area, nothing is close to anything else.
Some places in Folsom, probably better luck in Rancho Cordova, 5-10 miles from Race site.
Can't suggest a cheap place, we stay at a marriot Courtyard in Rancho Cordova, split the room between 4 of us, total about $80 for the night.

Good luck on the race, looks to be a good one, JA puts on some great races.
Quote Reply
Re: Folsom Half IM bis [Fluffyjoes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
was thinking the same...
if anyone is interested in splitting a room somewhere (be aware that I am half french... ;-) but I do wash regularly, usually it's on thursdays... )
will be getting there the 20th, leave 23rd.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois,

You didn't book your flight through Travelocity did you? ; )

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Re: Folsom Half IM bis [Andy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nope...not exactly...actually, I am planning on driving maybe as I will probably need a car there...
about 16hr drive. but I can leave on tuesday and get there on wednesday.
or if Tx, Az, Ca decide to remove speed limits like in germany on the autobahn, I could get there quicker.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was thinking about going and volunteering/hanging out. I live about 2 hours away so it's not a bad drive. I might be willing to go up early but I would prefer to drive up the morning of the 21th.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Last edited by: Hid: Mar 6, 04 17:44
Quote Reply