Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Flo Wheels - Thoughts?
Quote | Reply
I am looking to upgrade the Reynolds Strike wheels on my current bike and I am looking at Flo wheels. Any feedback on the wheels? I know the rim depth but want to know how they ride, etc.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Wheels - Thoughts? [Genji40] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are freakin awesome. I had a 60/90 set full carbon or a season and they made me much faster. Felt great and I had no complaints about the braking. I’d still have them, but I changed to 90/disc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of 30s and a set of 60 rims on Powertap hubs. I'm very happy with them. They're a great value and I'd buy them again.

For a road bike, if you have newer Strikes (62mm?), I'd keep them. I'd sell the original 66mm wheels. For a Tri bike, I'd look at the FLO 60/90 combo or a 60/disk or a 60 set and a disk. I'd also consider the same options in a Hed Jet +.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Wheels - Thoughts? [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have flo 90 front and disc. I've been racing on them for two years and think they are good. Nice looking, reliable, and fast.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Wheels - Thoughts? [Kmck27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have Flo 60/disc on one bike and a Flo 90 rear on my other.
Mine are Clydesdale (or stallion, whatever they call them), they are stiff and fast and would buy them again if it came down to another wheel need.
The fact they are an amazing value is just icing on the cake.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Genji40 wrote:
I am looking to upgrade the Reynolds Strike wheels on my current bike and I am looking at Flo wheels. Any feedback on the wheels? I know the rim depth but want to know how they ride, etc.

Ask Hambini... ;)

Seriously, a search would give you around a billion hits on the subject of Flo Wheels. I think most people are very happy.
Quote Reply