Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [RandMart] [ In reply to ]

RandMart wrote:
Fishbum wrote:
So does she get the Mdot tattoo? And if so where does she put it? I vote for the Tramp Stamp location.

Appears to be unclaimed territory

Looks like Lou Ferrigno in a one piece.

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]

Fishbum wrote:
RandMart wrote:
Fishbum wrote:
So does she get the Mdot tattoo? And if so where does she put it? I vote for the Tramp Stamp location.

Really? I don't think she looks much different - proportionally - than your better than average female swimmer

... a little less bioprene, maybe?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [RandMart] [ In reply to ]

This Thread is quickly becoming one of my top five favorites.

RandMart wrote:
Fishbum wrote:

Really?
I don't think she looks much different - proportionally - than your better than average female swimmer

Her coach, on the other hand,

looks positively pachydemal

We're is he located?

RandMart wrote:
Fishbum wrote:
RandMart wrote:
Fishbum wrote:

Really? I don't think she looks much different - proportionally - than your better than average female swimmer

... a little less bioprene, maybe?

You need ypur eyes checked if you think these two are similarly built. The definition on Horner’s biceps & shoulder are extremely afeminine.

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [sebo2000] [ In reply to ]

sebo2000 wrote:
wow she has 593.000 followers ...

Keep in mind, not all followers are fans

Trump has 53M followers on Twitter, but I'm I'd guess half or more just follow him to see "What's this idiot gonna tweet next?" ... like me

Some of Ashley's 593K followers may be there for the same reason? To watch her blow up, first-hand

RandMart wrote:
sebo2000 wrote:
wow she has 593.000 followers ...

Keep in mind, not all followers are fans

Trump has 53M followers on Twitter, but I'm I'd guess half or more just follow him to see "What's this idiot gonna tweet next?" ... like me

Some of Ashley's 593K followers may be there for the same reason? To watch her blow up, first-hand

So he’s not everyone’s favorite president as he claims?

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [turningscrews] [ In reply to ]

Seeing the thread title now, I'm thinking the time is ripe for a new ironic tri kit series called "Fitness Star🌟"
Or maybe "Fitness Star Bike Racer"
or "Fitness Star Triathalete"
or "Fitness Star 50x50x50 triathalon series"

Bulk discount group preorders?

With all those tats, she may be gunning for a Wattie Ink sponsorship.

RandMart wrote:
Fishbum wrote:

Damn! Definitely not your standard triathlete build. He looks like if he was pissed after the bike leg he could just snap his bike in two with his bare hands.

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [mickison] [ In reply to ]

Or "rip the head off of a chicken" as articulated by her coach

https://barbend.com/...-training-interview/

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]

lacticturkey wrote:
Or "rip the head off of a chicken" as articulated by her coach

https://barbend.com/...-training-interview/

So the article starts out saying he’s “elite as both a powerlifter and an endurance athlete” so how is he elite as an endurance athlete?

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [mwanner13] [ In reply to ]

mwanner13 wrote:
With all those tats, she may be gunning for a Wattie Ink sponsorship

You'll notice she only has art on her arms

Everywhere else looks untouched

except for a little something under the bikini

RandMart wrote:
mwanner13 wrote:
With all those tats, she may be gunning for a Wattie Ink sponsorship

You'll notice she only has art on her arms

Everywhere else looks untouched

except for a little something under the bikini

That looks like a bit of drawstring to me.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Nasty!!!!!!

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [biglazybum] [ In reply to ]

WOW she is either one of the greatest Triathletes of all time or else a crazy.....

So she has 16,000 twitter followers but only gets likes at a average of 3-4. CRAZY!!!

She posted in two weeks she has cycled 2000 km and 15000 m of climbing in 65 hr which means she covered. averaged 30.7 km. CRAZY!!!

SO she rode 750 M of vertical for every 100 km 14 days in a row and still averaged 30.7. km. CRAZY.

Technique will always last longer then energy production. Improve biomechanics, improve performance.
http://Www.anthonytoth.ca, triathletetoth@twitter

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [ZenTriBrett] [ In reply to ]

ZenTriBrett wrote:

Steroids are a helluva drug.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [ptakeda] [ In reply to ]

ptakeda wrote:

wasn't there a shorten swim in 2013? pretty impressive he knocked 35 minutes off his swim time in one year

That caught my eye, too. I was astounded to think that a tank that big could swim a 1:02, especially since he swam a 1:35 the year before. Turns out, 2012 was an extraordinarily long swim, 2013 was extraordinarily short, and the the 35 minute delta was pretty much in line with the median field times.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Last edited by: gary p: Jul 21, 18 14:41

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [gary p] [ In reply to ]

hmm..looking at her instagram she is promoting the hell out of some of the varied businesses she is involved in. is this just a way of getting eyes on those businesses?

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [Triathletetoth] [ In reply to ]

Triathletetoth wrote:
WOW she is either one of the greatest Triathletes of all time or else a crazy.....

Can't someone be both? Why you gotta be so binary

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [fulla] [ In reply to ]

hmm..looking at her instagram she is promoting the hell out of some of the varied businesses she is involved in. is this just a way of getting eyes on those businesses?

Of course not, don't be silly.

She's also trying to get eyes on her.

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [fulla] [ In reply to ]

fulla wrote:

I think she's trying to grow herself as a brand, not only to support what she's doing already (although certainly that) but also whatever she does in the future.

The sad part is that I think she's going to do modified versions of the events, with fudged data and everyone on ST will go insane. She'll just deflect questions about her distances/times/speeds. ST members will be trying to find and follow her during her events to document our growing suspicion. Buuuuuut, the general public who don't know much about tri's are going to eat it up. She'll grow to over 1 million Instagram followers, easily.

If someone legit did 50 IM in 50 days, we would all be rooting for them. She'll at least double or quadruple her social media following which will be the metric by which she judges the events.

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [] [ In reply to ]

I think she’s hella sexy. Love me a fit girl

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [gary p] [ In reply to ]

she has video of her swimming on Instagram. He might be her swim coach. At last she admits in her post she has a bad crossover stroke. So maybe she IS a triathlete after all. ;) I’m sure the swim is the least of he concerns for this endeavor.

Prev Next