Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fitness Star Vonschnapps to complete 100 (30 minute) runs in 100 days.
Quote | Reply
Ok, fitness star is a stretch, but so is 100/100. Just getting my motivation level up for the challenge!
Quote Reply
Re: Fitness Star Vonschnapps to complete 100 (30 minute) runs in 100 days. [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But what is the instagram handle so I can judge capability and honesty by looks?

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Re: Fitness Star Vonschnapps to complete 100 (30 minute) runs in 100 days. [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got the double letters in there so that's a nice touch

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How many squats will you be doing?

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Re: Fitness Star Vonschnapps to complete 100 (30 minute) runs in 100 days. [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Billabong wrote:

I'm going to work my way up to 100 total (one each day),... wait... do I have to put weights on the bar?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vonschnapps wrote:
Billabong wrote:

I'm going to work my way up to 100 total (one each day),... wait... do I have to put weights on the bar?

Only you and what your body craves has the answer to that.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the reminder, time to start running, so that I can run a lot more in a couple weeks...(-; First time in the challenge last year, got just under 40% in, so goal will be 50%+ this year, at a faster pace too...
Quote Reply
Re: Fitness Star Vonschnapps to complete 100 (30 minute) runs in 100 days. [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I suppose I started last Sunday. 5/5. 4 miles each. :-) No squats though. My body just doesn't have the appetite.
Last edited by: Tom_hampton: Nov 29, 18 15:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vonschnapps wrote:
Ok, fitness star is a stretch, but so is 100/100. Just getting my motivation level up for the challenge!

do it for the kids. What more do you need to motivate you?

--------------------------------------------
TEAM F3 Undurance
Quote Reply
Re: Fitness Star Vonschnapps to complete 100 (30 minute) runs in 100 days. [Multisportsdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I decided no go this year. :-) But I will be running a lot
Quote Reply
Re: Fitness Star Vonschnapps to complete 100 (30 minute) runs in 100 days. [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I eat jalapeno salsa and hot sauce for 100 days, I will have completed 100 runs in 100 days 😀. Who wants to do this challenge with me?
Quote Reply
Re: Fitness Star Vonschnapps to complete 100 (30 minute) runs in 100 days. [Yeti racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeti racer wrote:
If I eat jalapeno salsa and hot sauce for 100 days, I will have completed 100 runs in 100 days 😀. Who wants to do this challenge with me?

Doesn't count if it's not Taco Bell...
Quote Reply
Re: Fitness Star Vonschnapps to complete 100 (30 minute) runs in 100 days. [RBeck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Their Diablo sauce does the trick!
Quote Reply