Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

First race in the Wyn Republic tri suit 2.0....VERY impressed
Quote | Reply
So I was in the market for a new tri suit this year and given that I’m doing IM Louisville I wanted a sleeved one piece suit. I hated the generic designs from the major brands and was really drawn to Wyn Republic as they offered some fresh ideas. I couldn’t decide between the Champagne, Origins, or Rayure collection suit so I just ordered one of each and pick 1 after trying them on.

First of all, I ordered them on a Wednesday afternoon and by Friday they were on my doorstep in Arkansas. Secondly, the suits came in a Little Wyn branded carry bag with a hand written thank you note with my name on it. Very nice touch. Thirdly, the suits are of extremely high quality. I typically spend good money on quality cycling kit and these suits are very well made. Tried on all 3 and they all fit like a glove. I’m 6’2” and 185 lbs for reference. The full zip design in the front makes getting dressed/undressed super easy along with bathroom needs. The chamois pad is extremely comfy but not bulky on the run. I ended up liking the Rayure suit the best so I’ll be sending the others back but man they make an impressive product. Just wanted to give some feedback since they are a pretty new company. Well done Wyn Republic.
Quote Reply
Re: First race in the Wyn Republic tri suit 2.0....VERY impressed [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got my Orange/Navy Rayure jersey and Navy Pro bibs yesterday. Mine came in the Wyn Republic carry bag too with a hand written note. The fit and fabric is really good. I'll be riding with it tomorrow to test it out but so far I'm impressed. I own a trucker hat, gloves, and two pairs of socks from them and I've liked every item. I'm planning on getting the Navy vest and arm warmers too.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: May 7, 18 9:17
Quote Reply
Re: First race in the Wyn Republic tri suit 2.0....VERY impressed [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size did you order? I am about the same build and was curious. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: First race in the Wyn Republic tri suit 2.0....VERY impressed [Try_Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ordered a large in all 3 suits based on their size chart. Fit me perfectly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for sharing. Cool company, nice designs (something that I've found lacking with some of the other brands).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Triguy - did you by chance wear the sleeves up under your wetsuit, and if so could you comment on the flexibility?
Quote Reply
Re: First race in the Wyn Republic tri suit 2.0....VERY impressed [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:
I just got my Orange/Navy Rayure jersey and Navy Pro bibs yesterday. Mine came in the Wyn Republic carry bag too with a hand written note. The fit and fabric is really good. I'll be riding with it tomorrow to test it out but so far I'm impressed. I own a trucker hat, gloves, and two pairs of socks from them and I've liked every item. I'm planning on getting the Navy vest and arm warmers too.

I'll echo this, I was fortunate to snag some of their first generation stuff on sale (had my size), got a bib and jersey. They look great and feel good as well. I would imagine their newer stuff has probably gotten even better.

I thought the hand written note was a nice touch, small gesture, but large enough to resonate with me.

I would definitely purchase from again.
Quote Reply
Re: First race in the Wyn Republic tri suit 2.0....VERY impressed [mattyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wore the suit under a sleeveless wetsuit. Didn’t notice the suit sleeves during the swim at all. Swam a 23:30 for 1500m which for me is a very good swim. Totally can swim in the suit under a swim skin/wetsuit. However if you don’t want the sleeves in the swim the zipper design makes the suit really easy to put on in transition. Much easier than a standard zipper that doesn’t unzip the front of the suit all the way. It feels like a 2 piece suit in that regard.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some of their cycling kits and a tri suit and I LOVE all of them. I'm a female, about 120 lbs, and have raced and ridden in many different brands. This is hands down the best and worth the investment. The fabric is luxurious and the kits fit like a glove.

The first time I wore one of these was on day 3 of the coast ride after already logging 260+ miles in 2 days, and coming back to make it 390 in 3 days. My butt was sooooo sore, and I don't think I could have made it another day on any other chammy. Seriously.

Have also raced 70.3 in one of their sleeved aero tri kit onesies. No issues at all w shoulder mobility bc only the top is zippered and it's disconnected from the bottom part, just in the front, below the waist. This was the perfect kit for a 70.3, I didn't have to fidget with it, was super-comfortable for each discipline and no weird chafing. The 70.3 was St George and I felt it kept me cool with the ventilation under the arms. I can't wait to race 1406. in this kit!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same size as you and typically large too
Quote Reply