Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

First Date
Quote | Reply
   Well actually the title is a little misleading, Do to scheduling conflicts and no extra time it has been probably a month since we were last together.
We started out at a friends house, and eventually ended up at mine. Since it has been a while I slipped a couple of times, and things started off a little wobbly, but after a short time I got back in to the swing of things and things went smoothly.
I'm glad we got back into it and we've got plans for tomarrow also.
Man, Biking rocks.
Quote Reply
Re: First Date [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the fury little animal just ain't right
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stay single and nights like that will keep going. marriage destroys it.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
man, I start feeling all weird if I don't get some at least every other day. I guess it is good I don't try putting my wife on a schedule similar to the bike . . . Actually, I've been married so long that if my bike was on a similar schedule as my wife I still might be running down tube shifters . . .
Quote Reply
Re: Muskrat Love? [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Toni Tenille could Sing you a love song!

Being single has its good points, but being coupled is definitely better. I met the love of my life two years ago. It was a quasi-blind date, but we're both cyclists. Turns out she has a Trek 2300 (silver) that looks like a twin to my 5200.

Women who are cuddly, love dogs, understand triathletes and don't smell bad are few and far between. Even better if they're just a shade slower than you, or at least willing to pretend to be!!

¦:o)/

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm embarrassed to say that I'm a complete slut. Not only have I been splitting my time with a handful of partners, but I can't seem to keep myself from lusting after more. As a matter of fact, I've got big plans this weekend to be setup with someone new. Someone who I'm told will be perfect for me, as if created just for me. But is this enough?? No. There's someone I've been neglecting for quite sometime that I'm starting to feel quite guilty about. So while I'm being tempted by someone totally new, I'm still going to shell out the cash to give an old flame a complete makeover. I know you might look upon me with distain. But if sharing the love is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

What's that honey?? I'll be right there...
Quote Reply
Re: First Date [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>>Not only have I been splitting my time with a handful of partners, but I can't seem to keep myself from lusting after more.<<

Pooks, I understand. I only have three and just recently sent a fourth off to someone else where hopefully, he will get the right kind of love. But, there is yet another one I have my eye on. One can never have too many, right?

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply