Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray.
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HOT!!!!!
interesting "top cap" on the headset.

Ewan

Ewan

-------------------------

Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally... Having to keep my mouth shut on this bike has been terrible. It's pretty dang cool. I've seen quite a few different prototypes at HQ. Awesome to see a finished product.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rappstar wrote:
Finally... Having to keep my mouth shut on this bike has been terrible. It's pretty dang cool. I've seen quite a few different prototypes at HQ. Awesome to see a finished product.

I've begun saving my pennies already...

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wowzers, that thing looks like it came off an alien ship. And McLaren on the TT?! *whistles*

Transition meets SL3!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All I see is "Winning!"

Doesn't look as aero as say the Felt AR?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [Fletch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fletch wrote:
Doesn't look as aero as say the Felt AR?

Well...with that claim of "world's fastest road bike" on the bottom of the ad, I'm sure Mark Cote will shortly be showing us some compelling data in regards to the competition...hopefully with error bars intact ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gradually giving up triathlon to become a roadie. This may push me over the edge. SWEET!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how is this better than the carbon soloist?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Venge?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WOW! THAT. IS. AWESOME!!!!!

Fraser Bicycle | First Endurance

Check out my blog here | Twitter:@tmalis3
Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [SeasonsChange] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SeasonsChange wrote:

We'll have to wait and see what they say first...but, for me personally, my cycling team happens to have a Specialized sponsorship ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmm, a Specialized aero road frame. What's old is new again.

Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [SeasonsChange] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SeasonsChange wrote:

maybe that integrated headset stuff
maybe the seat stays are more aero
maybe the cutout works

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [drewmc3656] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drewmc3656 wrote:
Venge?

Yeah, so they can call next year's new, improved version the "Revenge".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
*drool*

Michael J. Pelechaty
Brewer, Black Box Brewing Co.

"Yeah, I was depressed for a little while, but then I remembered how awesome I am."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting... The frame shape looks a little more like the Roubaix than the Tarmac SL3.

The bike looks pretty cool, but I'm liking the Specialized Project Black a little more than this in its current form. Maybe if I see one up close I will change my mind.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [AndrewM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AndrewM wrote:
Interesting... The frame shape looks a little more like the Roubaix than the Tarmac SL3.

In what way?

AndrewM wrote:
The bike looks pretty cool, but I'm liking the Specialized Project Black a little more than this in its current form. Maybe if I see one up close I will change my mind.

My bike lust isn't based on "looks" ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
for you its aero/price!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holy smokes that's pretty. I'm sure it will be outrageously outside of what I'd spend on a bike, but it sure is nice looking at it.

-Andrew Saar
It is better to do the right thing and be paid poorly,
than to do the wrong thing and be rewarded richly.
Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Notice the Mclaren badge? Makes me wonder how much of that bike is marketing.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [AndrewSaar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is a beautiful bike, I've always been a weight weenie when it comes to roadies but I may have to make an exception (but it probably is pretty light).
Quote Reply
Re: Finally...Specialized enters the aero road bike fray. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mr. Tibbs wrote:
Notice the Mclaren badge? Makes me wonder how much of that bike is marketing.

This ain't no "BMW M bike"...

Quote Reply

Prev Next