Makes me wonder though...
1) Impressive "body" of work/races. Imagine if he put that travel and entry money to better use...like a coach to help him run better!
2)No running buddies to speak up for him?
3) What the heck kind of dentist is he and what kind of business ethics must he have? I'd bet the local, and National, ADA groups would be interested in this kind of behavior.
4) He's lived the lie so long he probably believes he's a good runner
5) Why wouldn't he feel like crap during his "event" to do the right thing?
6) Does he put up a fight when Dq'd?
7) Does "Mrs Litton" know about this? Or maybe that's part of the whole thing "hey honey, I just broke 3 hours in Boston!"
8) Has anyone followed him from start to finish?(Maybe I better read the whole blogspot)
9) does he have a bumper sticker on his car that reads "marathoner 15.3"
10) If he knows the guys we've dq'd a few times around here for shortcutting races.