Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fess up
Quote | Reply
Saw in this mornings paper that next seasons episode of survivor was going to have a "triathlon coach" on one of the "tribes". If your out there fess up. I don't want to have to watch that stupid show just to find out who it is.

Frank

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Quote Reply
Re: Fess up [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the radio show here in Milwaukee specifically said Triathlon coach from LA...

Has anyone in LA heard from friends of friends?

Burns
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I read the triathlon coach is a 32 year old from LA, named Alex Bell.

-J
Quote Reply
Re: Fess up [JAY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  49. Alex Bell Los Angeles, CA 418 M 31 1:44:44

20 minutes off the lead at the Nautica tri. Couldn't find anything about him being a coach in a quick Google search.

(Edit: Nothing wrong with that position. I would be lucky to be that high up. Frank - get him on PCs now and you can claim that they will help you win Survivor!)

Last edited by: Marlin: Jan 14, 03 8:36
Quote Reply
Re: Fess up [Marlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wildflower 2001 Oly results

680 88(out of 252 in AG) 522 Alex Bell Los Angeles 02:58:25 M30-34 00:33:50 1380 00:22:33 00:03:04 01:24:12 447 17.6 00:02:07 00:55:12 797 00:08:54 00:00:00 M 30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Fess up [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cathy, you are starting to scare me....tell me you don't watch that show..please....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Re: Fess up [eric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I watched the first one and parts of the second. After that, boring. A bunch of the people here at work threatened to send my name into Survivor during/after the first show. I told them I don't eat bugs and worms or deal well with snakes and other creatures. But, if I DID happen to get on the show, I'd probably be voted out quickly as the b*i*t*c*h*y one, but let me tell you, those people would be ORGANIZED and get things done while I was there! ;-)

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
memo to disorganized self

do not! under any circumstances let my wife and Cathy corner me in a room. I will not survive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Re: Fess up [eric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cathy, you are starting to scare me....tell me you don't watch that show..please....

Believe it or not my wife and I haven't missed a single episode since the series started. Normally we watch the educational channels, but "Surviver" is our junk TV alotment.
Quote Reply
Re: Fess up [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, I'd like it better if it were just you. No alliances and all that crap. Now "The Batchelor", that's good mindless TV. Do women really act like that? No wonder I'm single.

Note to eric: Yes, watch yourself. If I remember correctly, your wife has red hair too. We coud easily take you. ha

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"The Batchelor" is a hoot. Makes me glad I'm not single. It was nice to see Heidi get the boot last night.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no kidding, she says I am the anti-triathlete
I am not:
anal [with the exception of maintaining my bike]
organized
highly focused
driven [I do not do 5 am workouts with her]

I'm just having fun and staying in shape which drives her nuts lol

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Re: Fess up [Marlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Note to self: Change USAT License name to an alias just in case I EVER do anything that would garner even the smallest amount of publicity.

"A man must love a thing very much if he not only
practices it without any hope of fame and money,
but even practices it without any hope of doing it well."

(G. K. Chesterton)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just checked out the CBS website and I can't wait to see it. My family is full of Survivor addicts. However, my thinking is that a triathlete will get crushed on the show. My wife thinks that if I were on it I'd be gone right away since I am too much of a type A personality and would probably be frustrated with slackers and team mates that don't pull their weight in a competition. I think that Amazing Race is the reality show for triathletes to participate in :)
Quote Reply