Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt IA16
Quote | Reply
Hey guys,

I'm finding the fit recommendations on the felt site confusing. I'm a hair away from 5'9" with a 32in inseam. Currently ride a cervelo P2 size 54 quite comfortably. Looking at a Felt IA16 54 right now. Think it will be a good fit? Great price on it so if i think i'm a match i'll spend the $$$.

Jordan
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA16 [jperchard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, in about 30 seconds, seventeen people will say "get a fit."

But aside from that, at the very macro level, a 54 Felt IA16 would likely fit you. I am about your same dimensions with a 54 IA16.

But yeah, get a fit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get a fit....but I am the same dimensions and ride a 54 that fits perfectly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm the same height and got a Felt IA10 in size 51. However I did switch out the aerobars with Profile Design SuperSonic Ergo 35c's and added 30 mm of risers. The position is still fairly aggressive so I'm almost certain a 54 would have been a good fit as well
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Felt has a very good Pad Stack / Reach calculator Download the DA & IA Fit Calculator
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
really depends on how aggressive you want to be. I'm 5'11 and ride a 54 with it bottomed out. If you email or call felt after you've used the fit calculator they can help you.
For example, I was on a large trek speed concept, but I wouldn't be able to get low enough on a felt 56. I could go a 54 and completely bottom is out and get longer aerobars (which i did and got the 51 speed shop ones) or I could go 51 w/ some stack and completely change out the stem and bars that come w/ the felt to get more reach.
Quote Reply