Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt Bayonet 4
Quote | Reply
Hi, looking for a bit of advice. I damaged the Bayonet 3 fork on my Felt DA1. I've managed to track down two replacement forks, one from a DA3 (different carbon layup, slightly heavier), and one fork from a damaged DA1 with a Bayonet 4 fork (with the integrated brake). Can anyone tell me if the Bayonet 4 fork will fit a 2012 DA1? I don't see why not but I need confirmation before pulling the trigger. I know the stem is different with the B4 but I assume the DA frame shape hasn't changed at all? Many thanks in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: Felt Bayonet 4 [Bpa400] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im Wondering the same thing. Anyone?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure it is a direct replacement only needing the BAYO4 Stem to make it work.

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you ever find the answer to the mystery? I too was wondering as it is a cleaner front end even over mine with the Tririg brake
Quote Reply
Re: Felt Bayonet 4 [mpeardon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Bayonet 4 fork will work no issue, you just need the Bayonet 4 stem as mentioned above. The big problem you'll have is getting a B4 fork, unless you find a crashed DA1 with intact fork, you likely won't get a hold of one as Felt won't sell the fork alone, at least not when i was trying to get another one last year. The deal fell through on the B4 I was after so ended up with B3 fork and Omega X, not quite as clean looking and harder to hide your junction box but likely just as fast as the B4!
Quote Reply