Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt B2 XL 58cm for sale
Quote | Reply
For sale is for a 2007 Felt B2 with about 800 miles on the frame and about 400 on the components. The wheels are HED 3 and have around 400 miles on them. The bike is a size XL or 58cm. The bike is in perfect condtion as you can see in the pictures. No real blemishes at all, the bike is beautiful, check out the pictures. The bike has Vision aero bars with carbon extension and Shimano dura ace bar end shifters. The rear der. is dura ace and the front is ultegra as are both brakes. The crank is FSA Carbon Pro TT 54t (42t) x 130mm and the cassette is brand new (0 miles). The front tire is brand new (0 miles) Continental and the rear tire has abou 100 miles on but still looks great. The fork is an Easton EC90 carbon race and the stem is a Salsa Pro Scandium. The steer tube is uncut so there is plenty of room for adjustment. I'm 6'3" with a 34 inseam and it works fine. I would guess it will work for anyone 6'1 to 6'4 but check Felt's website for better sizing information. US and Canada only due to shipping costs which will be $130.00 and includes boxing buy my LBS. Bike and wheels cost me around $5200.00. The Look pedals are NOT included. The bike was just fully tuned one week ago at Healthy Habits bike shop and new brake pads were put on the rear, the new cassette was put on and the new tire. $2600.00 or best offer plus shipping.

Last edited by: Iowaman: Aug 17, 11 16:00
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 XL 58cm for sale [Iowaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply