Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
February FISHTWITCH
Quote | Reply
for the swimmers who STILL haven't gotten enough!
I'll tally yards, though I can't do fancy spreadsheets like Parkito does :P
If you want to play, just tell me your goal yards for the month and you're in!

Almost_triing-------------------------------20,000 -------------------------22,034 as of 2/27
Ancietndude --------------------------------70,000
Chrisesposito ------------------------------26,000 -------------------------29,600 as of 2/26
Chris G -------------------------------------20,000 -----------------------------15,800 as of 2/28
Cyclonehockey21 --------------------------60,000 -------------------------35,300 as of 2/21
Dev Paul -----------------------------------20,000------------------------------7,500 as of 2/28
DrDivot ------------------------------------25,000 ---------------------------30,800 as of 2/28
Eyebike ------------------------------------30,000 ------------------------------21,200 as of 2/26
Fulla----------------------------------------65,000------------------------------19,450 as of 2/11
h2ofun---------------------------------60,000-------------------------55,000 as of 2/28
Half Speed ---------------------------------24,000 -------------------------24,000 as of 2/28
FooFighterFan-------------------------56,000 ------------------------55,000 as of 2/28
GhiaGirl ------------------------------------50,000---------------------------50,000 as of 2/25
jaretj-----------------------------------------52,000---------------------------54,200 as of 2/27
jkLundin-------------------------------500m pain free ----------------- 14,250 as of 2/22
JosherDog -----------------------------------70,000 ------------------------5,000 as of 2/2
Ksweet863 ----------------------------------60,000 ----------------------60,100 as of 2/28
Learn-----------------------------------44,000--------------------------17,100 as of 2/23
Legonis --------------------------------------32,000 ------------------------43,300 as of 2/28
Kyser_Soze---------------------------------- 21,500 -----------------------------18,000 as of 2/28
Maxtrichic------------------------------------ 50,000 ---------------------------37,000 as of 2/28
Mike_H ---------------------------------------50,000 ---------------------62,200 as of 2/28
pdxjohn----------------------------------25,000
RedStorm-------------------------------110,000---------------------------102,805 as of 2/28
Rodio -----------------------------------------30,000------------------------------------7,000 as of 2/21
Saltman ---------------------------------------30,000------------------------------------11,450 as of 2/28
Sea Bass -------------------------------------18,000 --------------------------------2,000 as of 2/3
Showpony ------------------------------------48,000 -------------------------------------50,040 as of 2/25
Slammer --------------------------------------24,000 --------------------------------12,400 as of 2/12
TBinMT --------------------------------------28,000 -------------------------------------28,100 as of 2/26
Tigerchik --------------------------------------70,000 --------------------------114,000 as of 2/28
Tri_2005 --------------------------------------10,000 -------------------------17,550 as of 2/22
TriMeSBR------------------------------------- 25,000 --------------------------8,000 as of 2/14
Unclegimpy ------------------------------------35,000 --------------------------30,200 as of 2/26
Vidaeboa----------------------------------------- 2,000
Vortmax----------------------------------40,000

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Last edited by: tigerchik: Mar 1, 07 1:18
Quote Reply
Re: February FISHTWITCH [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many weeks in Feb? Put me down for 4,500 a week x # of weeks (mon-fri).

18,000?
Quote Reply
Re: February FISHTWITCH [Sea Bass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
28 days divided by seven days in a week is four weeks, yes. So you're in for 18k.

I'm not sure what my goal is going to be. My "real" February goal is to spend some TLC time with my bike and trainer, and swim/run a little less. But I'm in for something.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With all the XC ski racing I'll be doing this month, I'll be lucky to get to the pool once a week. I'll aim for a stretch goal of 15,000m which keeps things realistic. Anything more will be a bonus!

thanks to you ladies for keeping me honest on the swim front!

Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just 30,000 for me. Thanks, TC.

----------------------------------------------------------
Existence precedes Essence.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in 20,000 for me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm in for 2k

http://www.theninjadon.blogspot.com

"The bicycle riders drank much wine, and were burned and browned by the sun. They did not take the race seriously except among themselves." -- Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can only get 40 minutes or so a day and three days a week. So, put me in for 24,000 for the month.

Proud member of FISHTWITCH: doing a bit more than fish exercise now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll play. Put me down for 50km.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I'll name that tune:

Tainted Love - Soft Cell?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ate a fish burrito today... how many points does that get me?

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in!!!

I have a big swim block (big for me) in prep for IMLP.

Quote Reply
Re: February FISHTWITCH [josherdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trust Josher to one up everyone. Mr. Barker, is it too late to change my bid?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll estimate 26,000 yards for me for the month. A normal week is about 6500 now that I'm swimming 3x a week. Not sure yet what yardage I'll get in during the week-long camp I'm going to at the end of the month, so I may exceed that number.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok, so i dont have any "out-of-town-cant-get-to-a-pool" planned in february, so put me in for 60k. thanks TC:)

http://www.ksweetstrispot.blogspot.com

ScottUSA
Profile Design
Fastrack Bicycle & Run
Sarasota Surge
Contemporary Alternative Care

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello everyone. And here we go again with another addition of how long can you smell like chlorine. (my attempt at humour)

Tigerchik please put me down for only 10,000m this month. Swimming is going to have to take a back seat to riding this month but I like the idea of having to say my goal and checking in with it.

Thanks in advance

Lana

Quote Reply
song [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, you got it!

Quote Reply
fish burrito [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ewwwww

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alright - I probably won't get to making the list of swimmers and goals until tomorrow evening, as I'm speaking at a conference tomorrow and then have to zip back to school for an afternoon class. HAPPY SWIMMING!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
25,000 yards for me please. did not sign up in jan but i did 28,000 thanks ken

ken
trying to act like a runner
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds good to me. Please put me down for 30k yards.

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Put me down for ..... a whopping 28,000 yards.

Threw down a 1:06 off the wall at the end of my Monday workout ... First time I swam that fast since like ... May ... I'm ready.
Quote Reply
Re: February FISHTWITCH [TBinMT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Put me down for 70,000meters

Cant wait for the killer workout I have planned for tomorrow for my group:
6x400m on 5:30

Almost as good as 20x100 on 1:30 - holding 1:12's or better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i need to spend more time on my trainer but i have this hunch i still suck at swimming more so lets go with a nice round 60k

Grant

Grant
----------------------------------------------------
Proudly sponsored by Desoto Sports
Please Support CAF every little bit helps http://raceforareason.kintera.org/grantreuter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in for 50,000M. (but will be using a few rest days first!)

axellrocks.vox.com - see what I'm up to now...
Quote Reply

Prev Next