Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Extensions to help close gap between head and hands?
Quote | Reply
Hi All, I'm currently looking for some slightly higher rise extensions to get my hands slightly more in front of my face for comfort/ maybe aero. I've currently got vision js bend extensions, and am considering USE 30 degree bend extensions, but don't want to buy until I'm more confident they'll be right, or in case there's better extension options out there. For reference attached are an image head on and side on of my position; I'm now 20mm lower at the front end from the race I got these pictures at, but the principle of getting the hands slightly higher is the same.

Last edited by: TommyBTri: Aug 2, 21 6:33
Quote Reply
Re: Extensions to help close gap between head and hands? [TommyBTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about getting wedges, especially adjustable ones? Much easier to play around with.
Quote Reply
Re: Extensions to help close gap between head and hands? [tim_sleepless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I considered it, but I've already got the adjustable wedges that are part of the bars (vision trimax sI013) at max tilt, and not sure how using two sets of tilt wedges would work?
TRIMAX CARBON SI 013 aerobar | VISION (visiontechusa.com)
these are the bars here if it helps my poor description of the tilt thingy in them
Quote Reply
Re: Extensions to help close gap between head and hands? [TommyBTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, fair enough.... Drag2Zero extensions are nice FWIW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you can wait.

My patent lawyer is dragging his feet, as soon as I get it applied, I will release my new design.I have been told by the end of August.

Pre orders in Sept. Oct with delivery in Jan/February. 25 % off pre order price so roughly 450 USD plus shipping or a full arm support pad/extension that will solve your hand angle issues.

I can't say more than that, others on this forum have signed NDA's and they may chime in and agree but they also cant say more.

So, if your willing to wait, no A races coming up. I think my new CSR+ model will interst you.

FYI< my adapter for angles will go up to 25 degrees. so your FSA may not go that high?

Joshua
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FYI max tilt on your FSA is 16 degrees
Quote Reply
Re: Extensions to help close gap between head and hands? [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cheers, my a race is the end of summer (outlaw Bowood here in the UK as my first 70.3) so I’m looking for a quicker fix as such. Thanks for letting me know about the tilt on the vision bars in the other post. Maybe I’ll look into swapping that adjustable spacer out for a different one with a greater tilt if I can find one here in the uk…
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.shopforwatts.co.uk/...ustable-angled-riser

This is local and will fix your issue hopefully. But you’ll need their 22.2 bracket as well
Quote Reply