Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Erik Vendt 30 x 1000 - The True story [gunsbuns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tell Josh hi from Dave Dornaus too...

Where is he now?

Anyways, knowing josh and erik, and hearing about this set back in the day, im inclined to think it really happened. Josh is/was a nut ! I love that guy. Never ever held back and he had a race horse in Erik. I do think Erik is here in the boston area though its been a couple years since I have heard of a sighting. The last sighting was a private health club from a fellow coach who was working there. She said she saw this guy moving up and down the pool and seemed to be going pretty good. Then she watched the clock for 600 yards and he was holding 57s/100....

daved

http://www.theundergroundcoach.com
Quote Reply
Re: Erik Vendt 30 x 1000 - The True story [daved] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
daved wrote:
Tell Josh hi from Dave Dornaus too...

Where is he now?

Anyways, knowing josh and erik, and hearing about this set back in the day, im inclined to think it really happened. Josh is/was a nut ! I love that guy. Never ever held back and he had a race horse in Erik. I do think Erik is here in the boston area though its been a couple years since I have heard of a sighting. The last sighting was a private health club from a fellow coach who was working there. She said she saw this guy moving up and down the pool and seemed to be going pretty good. Then she watched the clock for 600 yards and he was holding 57s/100....

daved

And he was prob relatively "out of shape" then...

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply

Prev Next