Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ergon grips on Canyon Speedmax?
Quote | Reply
Anywhere to purchase the Ergon grips for the aerobar that are on the Canyon Speedmax?

I don't even see them on the Ergon website.
Quote Reply
Re: Ergon grips on Canyon Speedmax? [blueapplepaste] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had reached out regarding this in the summer at you can't get them aftermarket.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For what it's worth, the PRO CO2 inflator chuck includes a little sleeve for the 12g cartridge that feels to me like it's the exact same material. I wonder if we could buy it from whomever the supplier is - a CO2 cartridge is about the same diameter as an extension.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I mailed Canyon directly, they send we new one for 200 SEK ( 24 USD ). They have tons off them in stock. You get the mail adress at Canyon homesite.
Quote Reply
Re: Ergon grips on Canyon Speedmax? [Tony5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tony5 wrote:
I had reached out regarding this in the summer at you can't get them aftermarket.

That's lame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone know how to install these ergon grips? I changed out my extensions for some speed shop 51 extensions, got some new ergon grips but sliding them on seems impossible
Am I missing something?
Quote Reply
Re: Ergon grips on Canyon Speedmax? [mdroberts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t have these grips, but for traditional rubber grips, I always doused the bars in windex and then slid them on. It dries out and the grip is in place. YMMV here.

On tangential note - are these for sale anywhere yet?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought them off the canyon website but it was the EU website as I currently live in Germany. Not sure how you access it from the US.
Quote Reply