Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ergomo...
Quote | Reply
doesn't look for ergomo users in the US....

http://cgi.ebay.com/...;_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

or elsewhere for that matter...
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo... [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I understand that they have money invested in the product...but being one of the probably hundreds of people with warranty claims out there...it is kind of irritating to see them sell all that product with no intention of us ever getting our warranty products back.
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo... [twolouis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I put a complaint in to ebay to see if they can halt the auction until the warranty units are replaced or at least returned. My unit has been in their possession for months, and I can't get a straight answer other than blame being put on the German company. That's not good enough, as I followed their instructions and sent my unit in to THEM, not back to Germany.
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo... [twolouis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is very possible that those units are being sold by Ergomo's creditors. If i recall correctly the company is insolvent, perhaps this is the first of their assists that are being liquidated.

Quote | Reply
I feel like I'm sitting on a bomb...knock wood- its still working, but I know I've got a finite amount of time with it...
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo... [Floating Debris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I feel like I'm sitting on a bomb...knock wood- its still working, but I know I've got a finite amount of time with it...
I got 15,000 almost on the dot before my bottom bracket unit failed. Very frustrating. Crapped out about 10 days before IMLP.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo... [Floating Debris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in the same boat as you...it is ticking down to IMAZ as well...just wondering if it will last 8 more weeks...that is all I need from it.

I had to convince the wife to let me buy a quarq as a back up just in case it craps out on me prior to IMAZ...
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo... [mtlrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It is very possible that those units are being sold by Ergomo's creditors. If i recall correctly the company is insolvent, perhaps this is the first of their assists that are being liquidated.
Except that they're being sold by the US distributor, who are supposed to be managing waranty returns.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The big question right now for me, another Ergomo user with problems, is which power meter to get next?

The Quarq looks good but am I getting myself into another too-new pickle?

Dang those SRM units are expensive...
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo... [norton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can find new (wired) srm pro sram for $2800 online.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
The big question right now for me, another Ergomo user with problems, is which power meter to get next?

The Quarq looks good but am I getting myself into another too-new pickle?

Dang those SRM units are expensive...

I am in the same boat, might just pony up and go big and get an SRM.. it will be cheaper in the long run..Luckly my ergomo still works for now..

-----------------------------------------
Donate now to the war on ALS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about an iBike or Polar?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After the demise of my Ergomo, I went Quarq, and I couldn't be happier. No issues yet, and we'll see how it holds up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I feel bad for all the people invested in their equipment. Something that might work for someone...their ebay ad is misleading. You could easily read it that for $889.00 you are receiving all of the parts in the advertisement.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo... [Sausagetail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
How about an iBike or Polar?

LOL!!!! He's looking for another powermeter, not gimmicky toy.

SRM is the real deal. Maybe not as geek-inspiring as the Quark, but I'll take nearly bulletproof decade old technology anytime. Reliability is SO key to getting along w/ your PM.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just picked up a PT 2.4 laced to Hed Jets and am very happy with it. I also like being able to easily swap between my road and tri bike. Good price point on a good reliable unit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is my math bad or can you buy a sensor separate (469) and a computer separate (397) for less than the two of them together (889)?
Quote Reply