Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Envervit
Quote | Reply
Hi, anyone use their products? OK I am sure someone here has and I wanted to hear how they are especially compared to Clif or GU Energy. Thanks.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Envervit [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A long time ago I tried some of their Cheer Packs.
They were OK, tasted like flat Coke and gave me the energy I needed. The product I used was very thin, much, much thinner than Cliff, Hammer or GU.

At the time they were expensive and not easy to get in the States.

This is what I used

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I liked the one i tried. I know of others who like it. Hard to get in states tho? Im more liquid cal so don’t use gels but this was great to have when needing an extra kick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would stick with Cliff and GU, otherwise you pay more and get less. Both Cliff and GU are solidly good products.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd equate to Gatorade for Europe. It does what it needs to do and the sugar profile looks similar at a glance

IG - @ryanppax
http://www.geluminati.com
Use code ST5 for $5 off your order
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TizzleDK wrote:
Hi, anyone use their products? OK I am sure someone here has and I wanted to hear how they are especially compared to Clif or GU Energy. Thanks.

They took over from high5 as EU ironman sponsor, for me that was a step down.
Their gels are ok but i prefer high5 or sis.
Their bars are absolutely horrible, dry and bad taste, the sportsdrink is at best ok, again i think something like high5 is way superior. Couple all that with a highier price, and yeah i did not even bother buying some pre races, which i normally would. Luckily though no stomach issues so at least that is ok.

Oh and dont get me started on their red bottles, less solid ones, so a bit small for normal cageholders, but fine for a gorilla one.
Quote Reply
Re: Envervit [lassekk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guess I will stick with Clif and GU.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply