Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Enve 7.8 or Aeolus 9 TLR w/ Schwalbe Pro One Tubeless Tires?
Quote | Reply
Hey Everyone!

In Kona I found that the latest run of Schwalbe Pro One Tubeless tire fit even tighter than before. As such, I can no longer fit these tires to our Aeolus 7 and 9 TLR wheels. 2017 Pro One Tubeless tires were not an issue on the Aeolus wheels but it appears the 2018 tires fit so tight they compress the wheel even more causing the rim to change shape and the tire to rub on the frame... so now I'm on the hunt for some fast wheels for my wife to race on and....

Anyone running the Enve 7.8 w/ Pro One Tubeless tires? If so, have you purchased new tires in the last couple of months and installed them without issue?

Maybe you have the Aeolus 9 with these tires and aren't having issues? I'd like your feedback as well. I took 4 new Pro Ones with me to Kona and 2 fit to my Aeolus 9 rear did the exact same thing on Friday before bike check in so I didn't have a ton of time to mess around. Stupid flats on check in day!

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 7.8 or Aeolus 9 TLR w/ Schwalbe Pro One Tubeless Tires? [SiRcivic27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have both ENVEs and Aeolus TLR - The ENVE 7.8s work great with Corsa Speeds.... Sent you PM on Wheels...
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 7.8 or Aeolus 9 TLR w/ Schwalbe Pro One Tubeless Tires? [SiRcivic27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my goto tires with 7.8's are Turbo Cotton 26c with latex tubes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
7.8 with corsa speed tubeless. No issues.

404 nsw with schwalbe pro one tubeless. No issues, despite the rime not being "tubeless ready".
Quote Reply