Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Enough with the Dramatic Kona finishes
Quote | Reply
I feel some are honest, but some are laughable. People wobbling dramatically as if they just sprinted an all out 800 or something.

Everyone single one of us are beyond exhausted when we cross the line. Enough with this horseshit theatre when you cross the finish line. (This applies to you pros too)! *Not talking about release of emotions here*.

Discuss
Last edited by: thatzone: Oct 19, 18 10:05
Quote Reply
Re: Enough with the Dramatic Kona finishes [thatzone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you care?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Feel free to add Instagram/FB etc videos demonstrating this theatre.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Enough with horseshit theatre? I say enough with horseshit posts like this one. Why do you care? Let other people express themselves as they please. Go tell Matt Russell you think his rolling across the line is "horseshit theatre" and see where that gets you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thatzone wrote:
I feel some are honest, but some are laughable. People wobbling dramatically as if they just sprinted an all out 800 or something.

Everyone single one of us are beyond exhausted when we cross the line. Enough with this horseshit theatre when you cross the finish line. (This applies to you pros too)! *Not talking about release of emotions here*.

Discuss

Just curious...have you raced an Ironman?

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thatzone wrote:

Discuss

They just finished an IRONMAN. I think "wobbling" is perfectly acceptable. Why the hell do you care? Let people do what they want to do? People are SO DAMN JUDGMENTAL!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thatzone wrote:

Discuss

discuss what?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thatzone wrote:

Discuss

Uhhhh. No
Quote Reply
Re: Enough with the Dramatic Kona finishes [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PBT_2009 wrote:
Enough with horseshit theatre? I say enough with horseshit posts like this one. Why do you care? Let other people express themselves as they please. Go tell Matt Russell you think his rolling across the line is "horseshit theatre" and see where that gets you.

No, no, no Russell, Starky, Don etc should get a parade.. Those guys as well as the as the Pease team are the true inspiration of this sport.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thatzone wrote:

Discuss

I think the problem is more widespread than in Ironmans. Every race now, regardless of distance, you have people writhing on the ground at the finish. Just tedious.

That said I am not sure why everything is 'beyond' now. People are not exhausted, they are beyond exhausted. They are not excited they are beyond excited. Again....tedious.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thatzone wrote:

Discuss

Guess you're not putting enough into it. Try really emptying the tank and report back...

"They know f_ck-all over at Slowtwitch"
- Lionel Sanders
Quote Reply
Re: Enough with the Dramatic Kona finishes [JMike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe they just like rolling around in other people's spit and snot?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would very much like to sign up for a race that has a slip n slide as the finish chute. Not sure where this falls in your thinking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thatzone wrote:
PBT_2009 wrote:

No, no, no Russell, Starky, Don etc should get a parade.. Those guys as well as the as the Pease team are the true inspiration of this sport.

Couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic, but it doesn't matter bc in either context, your response is...silly. that's a gentle way of putting it.
Quote Reply