Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Endless Pool delays - anyone else?
Quote | Reply
Our HP Endless Pool was supposed to be ready and delivered in September 2021. We placed order and deposit in very beg. of January 2021. Our installer is saying it won't be ready until December now. WTF! Anyone else having a delay like this? I know this is a first world problem. But at this point I won't go back to a lap pool next fall and deal with getting up at midnight to make lane reservations. It's been awful lately. I'd rather swim until it's just too fricking cold and wait patiently for my pool. Anyone else sad to learn of this kind of delay. I'm sure it's Covid related. I was told it might not be ready until October instead of September due to back ordered parts but Dec? Ugh :-(

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Endless Pool delays - anyone else? [Triingtotrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Possibly somewhat related, we are getting a hot tub (Arctic Spa) from a local dealer. They are typically made to order, but the wait now is extra long, about 6 months. They said it was literally just due to higher than normal demand now that so many people are locked down at home due to covid and/or now working from home.
Quote Reply
Re: Endless Pool delays - anyone else? [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I heard hot tubs have a long wait time as well. A hot tub does sound so nice especially today where it's 50F and raining where I live.

Endless Pools is going crazy right now. If they could figure out how to fix their supply chain problems, they would be making a fortune if not already. A year is a long time to wait for something. But it's a long drive to the pool and other nonsense to deal with and it will still be worth it. I would bribe the installer or Endless Pool if I could get my pool much sooner :-)

Quote Reply
Re: Endless Pool delays - anyone else? [Triingtotrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good news, that Dec estimate was very conservative. So hopefully we will have our EP sooner than that. Can't wait. I'll never leave the house except for food once it's up and running :-)

Quote Reply