Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

EZ money for PHX marathon
Quote | Reply
I am in need of some help durning the Phoenix Marathon. I am running the half and my GF is running the full and trying to BQ. I am looking for a local to drive me from the finish after my race to 2 spots on the course and then back to the finish. I have generally mapped and timed it all out, I just need a driver who can get me around that knows the area. If you are interested, please PM me and we’ll talk about logistics. Race is on February 9th, Saturday. This is a big deal for GF, so i need someone super dependable. I’ll pay you $125 for what should be about 1.5 hours.

Thanks
Jimmy
Quote Reply
Re: EZ money for PHX marathon [Jimmy B.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can’t, but I can post to my friends and tri club in Phoenix if you want
Quote Reply
Re: EZ money for PHX marathon [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, please and thank you!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done
Quote Reply
Re: EZ money for PHX marathon [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Keep that doenst work out, can you Uber?
Quote Reply
Re: EZ money for PHX marathon [mvenneta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uber or car service can be a backup plan, but as far as timing is concerned, there is much to be left at risk. I need to team up with someone to plan the logistics of getting around a closed course.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi- Diane here from Tri Scottsdale triathlon club in AZ. Shawn informed us of your need, and I am happy to post on a few pages I admin on FB. If someone if interested (and doesn't have a slow twitch login to contact you)- what email address can I provide to them?
Quote Reply
Re: EZ money for PHX marathon [yes2hhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Diane,

Just sent you a PM. Thank you for helping!

Jimmy
Quote Reply