Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

EDIT with league code....Velogames 2018- Fantasy cycling
Quote | Reply

After a quick search, the Slowtwitch league code for Tour

The league code is 521835710
Last edited by: Fendalton: Jul 1, 18 11:09
Quote Reply
Re: Velogames 2018- Fantasy cycling (Slowtwitch battle) [Fendalton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fendalton wrote:

Tour time is my favorite time of the year!! I have been playing velogames with my mates for the past couple years and love it.

If anybody wants to compete for 2018 bragging rights....

velogames.com

You pick your team and each rider allocated points through out Tour.

I created a league called ST Tour 2018
The league code is 846637812
There's already a "Slowtwitch" league that's been running for all of the races this year. I used to have to join this league after I'd selected my team, but now my team gets entered automatically for every race (which is fine by me).

There are currently seven teams in the Slowtwitch league. I don't know the league code. The Slowtwitch league was started a couple of years ago, maybe by Chris C?

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Velogames 2018- Fantasy cycling (Slowtwitch battle) [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
10-4

I will get this post off and find league code.

Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: EDIT with league code....Velogames 2018- Fantasy cycling [Fendalton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Team Chamois Whammy is ready!!

Anne Barnes
ABBikefit, Ltd
FIST/SICI/FIST DOWN DEEP
X/Y Coordinator
abbikefit@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: EDIT with league code....Velogames 2018- Fantasy cycling [Fendalton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just noticed this there today, when the login option was removed:

Due to a recent legal claim, entries into the current Fantasy Grand Tour game are currently suspended until further notice.
It is fair to say I am absolutely gutted about this turn of events, but do not want to comment further until the situation progresses.
At present it is looking unlikely that the current Fantasy Grand Tour game will go ahead as planned.
Many apologies for this news, but it is for the best for my family and finances.
Quote Reply