Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dura Ace Di2 9150 not staying in easiest rear cog
Quote | Reply
Hey folks. I’ve got a newly built road bike with dura ace di2 9150. When I try to shift into the easiest rear cog (in either chain ring) it shifts me back 1 cog inboard after 4-5 seconds. It’s not slipping or anything. It’s intentionally not letting me stay in the easiest cog (28T) for some reason. It has to be a setting of some kind I’m not familiar with. Thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace Di2 9150 not staying in easiest rear cog [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
have you triple checked your RD's low limit screw?
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace Di2 9150 not staying in easiest rear cog [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bring the bike back to the person who built it.
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace Di2 9150 not staying in easiest rear cog [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:
Bring the bike back to the person who built it.

indeed...job was not finished
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace Di2 9150 not staying in easiest rear cog [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
have you triple checked your RD's low limit screw?

If the RD makes a clicking sound after you shift to the smallest cog before it shifts back to the next cog is a dead giveaway that your low limit screw isn't set correctly. The RD overshifts so it needs to move beyond the small cog when it shifts since it will correct and move back, and position itself directly under the smallest cog... if the limit screw is set correctly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just sounds like an adjustment issue. There are lots of videos online on how to fix this (Art's Cyclery, Park Tools, etc). Takes about five minutes if you are starting from scratch. Maybe ten minuted the first time.

Quote Reply