Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Du Nats 2018 Roll Call - Greenville, SC
Quote | Reply
who's in? Anyone know how the course plays out? Anyone running a disc on the non draft side? I signed up but have no idea what to expect
Quote Reply
Re: Du Nats 2018 Roll Call - Greenville, SC [xcchampion11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m in, racing the standard non-draft on Sunday. Running a disc, for sure. The bike course looks to be pretty much rolling the whole way, and I’ve seen it mapped between 900-1900ft of elevation gain, so can’t tell for sure.
I plan to drive the bike course Friday or Saturday to find out for myself.

I did find that the USAC Pro TTT used the highway portion of the course a few years back, and found those rides on Strava. Granted it was the professional team time trial, but they averaged 30-32mph, so it can’t be truly that hard of a course.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm doing the standard non-draft.
Quote Reply
Re: Du Nats 2018 Roll Call - Greenville, SC [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
doublea334 wrote:
I’m in, racing the standard non-draft on Sunday. Running a disc, for sure. The bike course looks to be pretty much rolling the whole way, and I’ve seen it mapped between 900-1900ft of elevation gain, so can’t tell for sure.
I plan to drive the bike course Friday or Saturday to find out for myself.

I did find that the USAC Pro TTT used the highway portion of the course a few years back, and found those rides on Strava. Granted it was the professional team time trial, but they averaged 30-32mph, so it can’t be truly that hard of a course.

awesome good to know
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply