Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Don't buy Sketchers GoRun Razor 3
Quote | Reply
Fabric is kinda hard and it breaks where it bends. I didn't abuse them, but got holes after a month. I would say I had about 50-60 miles on them. They need to come up with better material. I had to take them to a local shoe repair shop and they sewed patches from inside as you can see in my pics. I would say they are the worst shoes for the money.
Last edited by: s13tx: Jun 11, 19 11:55
Quote Reply
Re: Don't buy Sketchers GoRun Razor 3 [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, you went back to the retailer and explained your issues? I bet they will change, replace or refund or whatever you want with these issues without any discussion.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don’t buy Sketchers GoRun Razor 3 - I have put 100+km on my pair and think they are the best shoe i have run in thus far. No issues with the upper and/or the sole

Just because yours fell apart i don't think you need a PSA telling others not to buy.
Quote Reply
Re: Don't buy Sketchers GoRun Razor 3 [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TRIPRO wrote:
So, you went back to the retailer and explained your issues? I bet they will change, replace or refund or whatever you want with these issues without any discussion.

Jeroen

I got them from Amazon. My problem is same thing will happen again a month later, so no point of getting a new pair. I have better quality shoes that I can use.
Quote Reply
Re: Don't buy Sketchers GoRun Razor 3 [sjc166] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sjc166 wrote:
Don’t buy Sketchers GoRun Razor 3 - I have put 100+km on my pair and think they are the best shoe i have run in thus far. No issues with the upper and/or the sole

Just because yours fell apart i don't think you need a PSA telling others not to buy.

I don't want other people to waste $130+ on a crappy pair of shoes. I have gone through a lot of running shoes but none of them were like these. You can take a chance of you want, but as a shoe guy, I don't recommend these at all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is cool with me if my competition takes your advice and does not buy the most underrated shoe on the market.
Quote Reply
Re: Don't buy Sketchers GoRun Razor 3 [1poseur1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That good? I've been looking for a fast tempo/interval training shoe with a decent amount of cushion, and these are on my list to try. How do they feel compared to the Peg Turbo?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
s13tx wrote:
TRIPRO wrote:

Jeroen

I got them from Amazon. My problem is same thing will happen again a month later, so no point of getting a new pair. I have better quality shoes that I can use.

I had some Hoka's fail on me after about 120km and took them back to the running shop I purchased from and they were able to do a warranty on them, and a week later I had a replacement pair.

I'd suggest you start buying shoes from a local shop that will give you service rather than discounts.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Don't buy Sketchers GoRun Razor 3 [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BigBoyND wrote:
That good? I've been looking for a fast tempo/interval training shoe with a decent amount of cushion, and these are on my list to try. How do they feel compared to the Peg Turbo?

Have never run that shoe so cannot say. Best flat out. Only thing close us saucony fastwitch and nike zoom streak. Good luck finding them though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
157 miles on mine and look practically new. Wish the fabric was a bit more stretch/ knit like but no issues with rips or tears.
Quote Reply
Re: Don't buy Sketchers GoRun Razor 3 [anthonypat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine are in perfect condition after 111 miles. No reason they won’t last 400-500 miles. The OP must have just trashed his shoes and got his panties in a wad. Treat your stuff good and it’ll treat you good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going to have to disagree with the "Don't buy" recommendation.

I picked up a pair to use exclusively for racing, and can say after a few runs that these shoes are special. More specifically, the hyper burst foam is legitimately very cool. The foam provides a very high level of shock absorption without the feel of an energy drain you might get from a super soft landing. These are bouncy. This is the first ultra light pair of racing flats I've tried that provide this level of protection.

For me, a shoe like this isn't meant to be used racking up hundreds of miles in training. This pair is for racing and they will hold up plenty fine in that application.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
s13tx wrote:
TRIPRO wrote:

Jeroen

Shit you mean the company that basically will take anything back if there is an issue stopped taking returns? Damn that’s gonna suck /pink.

You had one pair, the quality wasn’t great, welcome to every mass produced product in the world. Sometimes you get a crappy one. This isn’t news to anyone.
Quote Reply